News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

delete

Started by mediumaevum, April 09, 2014, 05:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

Funny, I remember Mrs Kelly from across the street barging into our living room, disturbing my Captain Kangaroo time to scream to my mom, "Kitty! They've killed the president!".
My mom's nickname was Kitty, short for Carolyn. I never got it either.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Jason78

Quote from: stromboli on April 10, 2014, 10:29:47 AM
Time travel is impossible for a reason. If everybody could go back in time and kill the people they hate, we would wink out of existence, except for all the really lame people who had so little personality they never offended anybody. And the human race would fade out of existence because of mass indecision.

Really lame people with little personality really piss me off though...
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

AllPurposeAtheist

My time machine will come with a warning, ONLY KILL PEOPLE WITH NO PERSONALITY AND WHO NEVER OFFEND ANYONE!
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Solitary

Quote from: mediumaevum on April 09, 2014, 05:54:00 PM
*deleted* I don't want any more ridicule.

I know just how you feel from the flame war that hit me when I first got here talking about physic's subjects that were put forward by real physicist that didn't agree with people here that aren't. When I tried to defend my posts with evidence outside of just my opinion, the scientists I used were lambasted, and I was accused of copy and posting, as if it was wrong. I finally deleted every post I made on physics---the sacred cow. Some people don't realize that just because something one posts seems stupid doesn't always mean it is, especially when experts in the field disagree. Stephen Hawking disagrees with most cosmologist on what he himself agreed with and nobody is listening now.   Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: SGOS on April 10, 2014, 06:59:30 AM
I have built a time machine.
I call my time machine "naps"

I wake up some time in the future.