Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

delete

Started by mediumaevum, April 09, 2014, 05:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: SGOS on April 10, 2014, 09:58:11 AM
No, I really DID build a time machine.
Will you tell me my ex wife will cheat on me in 1981 in 1980? I won't believe you, but will thank you 34 years later for trying.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

mediumaevum

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on April 10, 2014, 09:14:42 AM
I didn't attack you. I just said congratulations whatever you wrote because everyone knows you're always right...except when you're not which may be almost always most of the time which is close enough to always to suit me. Congratulations.
Which is sarcasm/irony, and not a constructive response to my thread.

AllPurposeAtheist

I'll review my user agreement to see if I agreed to respond to you constructively. I'll get back with you on that.

Note: I may or may not review user agreement about responding to you constructively, but will inform you first if I do.

Note: Upon further review I've determined that further review is unnecessary and will risk your wrath.

stromboli

I am a time machine

AllPurposeAtheist

Hey SGOS, just in case you did try to warn me in 1980, thanks. She cheated.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: SGOS on April 10, 2014, 06:59:30 AM
I have built a time machine.

I've come into the past and destroyed your time machine.  :madu:

stromboli

Okay so, if you don't feel well received here, is the option of not posting not available to you? I don't recall that I have personally attacked you on here, I just haven't been interested in anything you've posted. Or is this like a compulsion thing where you have to post?

I'm not trying to be mean here, but you are like the kid on the playground that shows up at the game with the wrong ball. Sometimes you just have to look for another playground.

SGOS

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on April 10, 2014, 10:14:05 AM
Hey SGOS, just in case you did try to warn me in 1980, thanks. She cheated.
Well, there are a few problems with the time machine.  It takes me to any year in time, but not any place, so it's not like I could find you (or her).  But next time I go back, I'll remember that she cheated on you.  I can give you GPS coordinates of my time machine.  You can meet me there in 1980, but then how would you know to meet me there since you wouldn't know we had this conversation?

AllPurposeAtheist

C'mon..it's a square ball. Whadaya want?

SGOS

Quote from: josephpalazzo on April 10, 2014, 10:17:57 AM
I've come into the past and destroyed your time machine.  :madu:
Well, it does seem to be running a little wonky these days.

mediumaevum

Quote from: stromboli on April 10, 2014, 10:23:08 AM
Okay so, if you don't feel well received here, is the option of not posting not available to you? I don't recall that I have personally attacked you on here, I just haven't been interested in anything you've posted. Or is this like a compulsion thing where you have to post?

I'm not trying to be mean here, but you are like the kid on the playground that shows up at the game with the wrong ball. Sometimes you just have to look for another playground.

I am actually seriously considering this already.

If someone reviewed this forum, from the outside and had to do an article reviewing this forum,
I am not sure they would come a conclusion favorable to AtheistForums.com.

Instead of making a constructive feedback and discussing the topic, all you do is making fun of it.

stromboli

Time travel is impossible for a reason. If everybody could go back in time and kill the people they hate, we would wink out of existence, except for all the really lame people who had so little personality they never offended anybody. And the human race would fade out of existence because of mass indecision.

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: SGOS on April 10, 2014, 10:24:51 AM
Well, there are a few problems with the time machine.  It takes me to any year in time, but not any place, so it's not like I could find you (or her).  But next time I go back, I'll remember that she cheated on you.  I can give you GPS coordinates of my time machine.  You can meet me there in 1980, but then how would you know to meet me there since you wouldn't know we had this conversation?
oh, Crazy Horse Saloon,  Dayton, Ohio 2 blocks north of 3rd Street, west side of the street. I'm the young extremely handsome yet extremely gullible drunk guy, she's the redhead stripper with big tits.

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: mediumaevum on April 10, 2014, 10:29:09 AM
I am actually seriously considering this already.

If someone reviewed this forum, from the outside and had to do an article reviewing this forum,
I am not sure they would come a conclusion favorable to AtheistForums.com.

Instead of making a constructive feedback and discussing the topic, all you do is making fun of it.

Some people would just call you a kill joy for your attitude. :think:

SGOS

Quote from: stromboli on April 10, 2014, 10:08:38 AM
I am a time machine
I feel like that too, sometimes.  Last night I was reading a book about the battle of Corregidor and realized I was actually alive when the Japanese took that from us, and probably old enough to remember our later invasion that won it back.  One of my first memories is coming out of my bedroom one morning, and seeing my mother intently reading a news paper.  My dad came into the kitchen, and my mother looked up and said, "The war is over."  I don't think I knew what that meant but I must have sensed something in the atmosphere of the room that told me it was important.  I remember my dad just nodding in acknowledgement like he had been anticipating it.  I assume it was the second world war.