News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

delete

Started by mediumaevum, April 09, 2014, 05:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mediumaevum

*deleted* I don't want any more ridicule.

AllPurposeAtheist

All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Hydra009

Various scientific publications are breathless in anticipation of your submission.

mediumaevum

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on April 09, 2014, 08:57:06 PM
Congratulations. Whatever you wrote.

Quote from: Hydra009 on April 09, 2014, 10:46:32 PM
Various scientific publications are breathless in anticipation of your submission.

Setting the irony aside (even to me, this is quite obvious irony, especially the first quote in consideration),
what arguments do you have that entangled particles are indeed entangled (connected)?

Quite frankly, I don't see how it helps Atheists goals, the way you are responding to my thread.

Ever since I joined, you've done nothing but ridiculing me and my posts for absolutely no reason.

aileron

Quote from: mediumaevum on April 09, 2014, 05:54:00 PM
- what do you think of my theory?

It is not a theory.  It is conjecture.

QuoteAnd why would you think it is crap, if you think so?

"We don't know" is a better answer than conjecture, unless the conjecture is intended to lead to a hypothesis.  As far as I can tell, your conjecture cannot lead to a hypothesis - i.e., it can't lead to something testable. 
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room! -- President Merkin Muffley

My mom was a religious fundamentalist. Plus, she didn't have a mouth. It's an unusual combination. -- Bender Bending Rodriguez

Hydra009

Quote from: mediumaevum on April 10, 2014, 01:55:05 AMQuite frankly, I don't see how it helps Atheists goals, the way you are responding to my thread.
That's not even a thing.  Nor would that sentence make any sense if that were a thing.

QuoteEver since I joined, you've done nothing but ridiculing me and my posts for absolutely no reason.
Thinking you have QM all figured out when you're actually in not-even-wrong territory would be enough.  Now multiply that by thread after thread just like this one.

mediumaevum

Quote from: aileron on April 10, 2014, 02:03:24 AM
It is not a theory.  It is conjecture.

"We don't know" is a better answer than conjecture, unless the conjecture is intended to lead to a hypothesis.  As far as I can tell, your conjecture cannot lead to a hypothesis - i.e., it can't lead to something testable. 

So far, this has been the only constructive response to my thread. Thank you.

Ok, let's call it an idea instead of theory. I will edit my OP.

Jason78

Quote from: mediumaevum on April 10, 2014, 01:55:05 AM
Ever since I joined, you've done nothing but ridiculing me and my posts for absolutely no reason.

Oh there's definitely a reason :)
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

mediumaevum

Quote from: Jason78 on April 10, 2014, 04:10:18 AM
Oh there's definitely a reason :)

1) What reason?

2) Even if you think there is a reason, there isn't anyway, because there is never a reason to ridicule people instead of constructive criticism.

DunkleSeele

Quote from: mediumaevum on April 10, 2014, 05:06:44 AM
1) What reason?

2) Even if you think there is a reason, there isn't anyway, because there is never a reason to ridicule people instead of constructive criticism.

"Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions." Thomas Jefferson.

By the way: I don't know what you smoke, but I definitely want to try some.

SGOS

StupidWiz

If you want to present and defend your ideas, you've gotta have a lot thicker skin, just saying.
... To teach superstitions as truths is the most terrible thing. The child mind accepts and believes them, and only through great pain and perhaps tragedy can they be in after years relieved of them. - Hypatia

mediumaevum

Quote from: StupidWiz on April 10, 2014, 07:58:37 AM
If you want to present and defend your ideas, you've gotta have a lot thicker skin, just saying.

I want to defend my ideas, but I don't want to stand up to people making personal attacks on me.

AllPurposeAtheist

I didn't attack you. I just said congratulations whatever you wrote because everyone knows you're always right...except when you're not which may be almost always most of the time which is close enough to always to suit me. Congratulations.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

SGOS

No, I really DID build a time machine.