Another rolly holer caught with dick in rat trap

Started by AllPurposeAtheist, April 07, 2014, 08:22:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

https://youtu.be/kblAY5RtRXA

[Louisiana's] Fifth District Congressman Vance McAllister (Mr Duck Dynasty at the State of the Union address), who campaigned for office last fall as a devout Christian and devoted husband and father, was caught in video surveillance two days before Christmas passionately embracing and kissing one of his congressional aides.
Now I could care less if he was porking her or if she was porking him with a strapon and a horse crop. I just want the world to know he's a lying sack of shit.

All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

stromboli

A basket full of lols on that one. Ah, hypocrisy. If you don't claim to be something you don't have to defend it. In my tenure as a Christian I knew, or knew of, 3 different pastors that were cheating on their wives. I even caught one of them in the act. One of them, an Assembly of God douche, was able to get rid of his wife and marry his much younger secretary by literally denouncing his wife as an adulteress from the pulpit. My wife, a nurse, worked with her. There was no way she was cheating. She was a devoted mother to a mentally handicapped child.

AllPurposeAtheist

She just had something caught in her throat..I'd say pubic hair and stale sperm, but I could be wrong.

SGOS

"I knew about all those security cameras throughout the building, but I didn't think anyone ever looked at the tapes."

AllPurposeAtheist

Solitary

But of course he would, she was a slut that tempted him like Eve tempted Adam. The devil in her made him do it with his forked tongue.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

AllPurposeAtheist

Well,  if Obama hadn't paved the way to the antichrist....

zarus tathra

I remember reading that Europeans had no idea wtf the deal was with the Monica Lewinsky "scandal." This kind of behavior was exactly what was expected of their leaders.
?"Belief is always most desired, most pressingly needed, when there is a lack of will." -Friedrich Nietzsche

Ideals are imperfect. Morals are self-serving.

AllPurposeAtheist

Personally I think presidents ought to have access to the best, finest hookers money can buy at taxpayer expense in the whitehouse whoreroom if for no other reason than to eliminate this problem.

AllPurposeAtheist

BUT WAIT! IT JUST GETS BETTER AND BETTER!
QuoteRep. Vance McAllister may send a letter to House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) requesting an FBI investigation into the leak of a surveillance video that showed McAllister kissing a female staff member.

The Monroe News-Star on Wednesday reported that McAllister planned to send the letter today, but a spokesperson for the congressman told TPM in an email that the first-term Louisiana Republican was still thinking it over.

That's right Vance, let's waste some REAL taxpayer money! The more the better!