oh no! liberals and teh gays are taking over!

Started by AllPurposeAtheist, April 05, 2014, 02:23:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

Oh faint! The hardcore nutbag right wing isn't winning ENOUGH! Whatever shall we do? Certainly it's the end times when people are treated equally under the law!
Thought you might enjoy Kos's nutpick a palooza.  :rotflmao:
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/04/05/1289869/-Saturday-nutpick-a-palooza-The-Gay-Agenda-is-winning-too-much
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

stromboli

.....and of course the fact that antigay laws routinely get overturned is because they are unconstitutional. Nobody has yet explained exactly how two men getting married, or two women adopting a child is going to destroy the very foundations of our nation.

Hydra009

The nutbaggery sauce:

Oh noes, wingnuts are getting pushback.  Better go on the air and whine about liberal "intolerance".

aitm

I admit a certain dis-association with today's media but am somewhat saddened to see Will being so ..er....fucked up....I never know that.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

SGOS

Quote from: Hydra009 on April 05, 2014, 04:28:57 PM
The nutbaggery sauce:

Oh noes, wingnuts are getting pushback.  Better go on the air and whine about liberal "intolerance".
Gays are sore winners?  I didn't follow that part very well.  I've heard supporters of gay marriage expressing delight, and yes, maybe even referring to certain intolerant behaviors as homophobic, as if they were trying to shame the bigots.  Oooh, shame has been heaped on bigots!  You should not shame bigots for their intolerance.  Bigots are good people who just want to denigrate others and discriminate.  Nothing wrong with that. 

Well fuck bigots and their bigotry.  There!  I said it.  Call me an asshole.

StupidWiz

Well, the gays and their allies are intolerant of their intolerant remarks of the gays. So, the gays are teh bigots here.  :eyes:

Also, I am glad to see many companies starting to take a stand dealing with the haters, such as Mozilla and this one.

They didn't have to do this but they did. Heartwarming and gives me hope that somewhere out there, there are people who do not only tolerate us but also support us as well.
... To teach superstitions as truths is the most terrible thing. The child mind accepts and believes them, and only through great pain and perhaps tragedy can they be in after years relieved of them. - Hypatia

SGOS

Quote from: StupidWiz on April 05, 2014, 09:05:33 PM
Well, the gays and their allies are intolerant of their intolerant remarks of the gays. So, the gays are teh bigots here.  :eyes:
I'm not as angry at that table of dinosaurs as it might seem.  I gave them a "fuck you" for no other reason than they deserve it.  It's not often that you see a calm discussion of why discrimination is such a good thing.  Usually, it's someone like Rush Limbaugh blustering and foaming about the liberal left, but it doesn't matter what tone of voice is used to defend the sanctity of discrimination or oppression of a minority.  It deserves a straight forward "fuck you."

In their defense, they see themselves as good people, and they want to be good.  They just don't know any better, or what that requires.  They are longing for a familiar past and unprepared for a society that is moving forward without them.  Of course, it's going to sting a little.  They are lost and can't understand what's happening.  It's a pitiful plight for them.  It's like they are ready to concede the battle, but still expect gay people to be sorry for getting what they want.  It's tragic and pathetic.   

Atheon

George Will and Charles Krauthammer. Two of the most despicable mainstream rightwingers. Ugh. Of course, no liberal viewpoints allowed on Fox.

Posted via Tapatalk on tiny smartphone keyboard. Expect typos.

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

AllPurposeAtheist

George Will has been an asswipe since wiping was invented, but he was once seen as a moderate asswipe. Now he's finally shead off any resemblance of moderation, but has the writing skill to come off as moderate to people with poor reading comprehension skills. The other shitbag mentioned, Krauthammer is just a shitbag who tries to appear as if he has the writing skill of Will, but he's just a shitbag.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.