News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

How to pickup women at the fish store

Started by PickelledEggs, April 04, 2014, 10:35:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

PickelledEggs

AllPurposeAtheist

All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on April 05, 2014, 02:30:02 PM
If it's not a personal question, are you a virgin?
Sorry, redundant question.
Ummmm  :redface:

SGOS

A fish store???  I think you're chances are better at bars and churches.  But fish stores could advertise  "Women admitted free from 6PM to 7PM."  That might help.

PickelledEggs

Lol I'm pretty sure this video was supposed to be a joke and not actual advice (which is why I put it in the joke section)

Sent via Internet Explorer

SGOS

Quote from: PickelledEggs on April 05, 2014, 02:49:47 PM
Lol I'm pretty sure this video was supposed to be a joke and not actual advice (which is why I put it in the joke section)

Sent via Internet Explorer

I know that.

PickelledEggs

AllPurposeAtheist

Whatever you do don't buy her sea breeze scented perfume. 
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on April 05, 2014, 03:47:43 PM
Whatever you do don't buy her sea breeze scented perfume. 
Or ask her if she's looking for crabs.

stromboli

If you are really a dastardly single guy, Mormon single's wards and Christian singles fellowships are rife with needful women. It is a sad commentary that these women outnumber men like 2 to 1 and are desperate for love. And there are people that take advantage of that.

When I got out of the Navy, I went to one once. Now I know what attractive women mean when they talk about men raping them  with their eyes. Unfortunately I suffer the curse of being an honorable man. ended up dancing with a Mormon convert from Peru that had the biggest, uh, lungs I've ever seen. This is a woman designed by nature to haul bundles of Coca high in the Andes Mountains. And child bearing hips. I suspect she could shit out a kid in one grunt and not miss a step while climbing. Not bad, other than the moustache.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: stromboli on April 05, 2014, 09:17:50 PM
If you are really a dastardly single guy, Mormon single's wards and Christian singles fellowships are rife with needful women. It is a sad commentary that these women outnumber men like 2 to 1 and are desperate for love. And there are people that take advantage of that.

When I got out of the Navy, I went to one once. Now I know what attractive women mean when they talk about men raping them  with their eyes. Unfortunately I suffer the curse of being an honorable man. ended up dancing with a Mormon convert from Peru that had the biggest, uh, lungs I've ever seen. This is a woman designed by nature to haul bundles of Coca high in the Andes Mountains. And child bearing hips. I suspect she could shit out a kid in one grunt and not miss a step while climbing. Not bad, other than the moustache.

Or the other option is I can get out of my house and ask someone out. :lol:

Don't get me wrong, i've always dreamed of having a girlfriend with a mustache  :sick: :oak:

stromboli

I didn't mention she had the shoulders of a furniture mover.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: stromboli on April 05, 2014, 10:38:05 PM
I didn't mention she had the shoulders of a furniture mover.

Built like a linebacker eh? Maybe I'll consider it. I almost got jumped in the city a few months back and probably could use the protection. :lol: