Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Answer this Evolutionists

Started by follower_of_jesus, April 03, 2014, 12:33:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: stromboli on April 03, 2014, 03:02:17 PM
Just being honest.
but, but, but aren't you afraid of burning in H E double hockey sticks forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and....?
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

stromboli

AP, you're not paying attention. I am a Son of Perdition, Demonically possessed and also the Antichrist. That is like the Trifecta, The Triple Dose of Doom, triple dipped ice cream cone of Unholy Ichor.  Don't interfere, young man. don't interfere.

AllPurposeAtheist

All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Gawdzilla Sama

Wouldn't a real follower of Jesus be nailed to some boards?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

stromboli

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on April 03, 2014, 03:20:41 PM
Wouldn't a real follower of Jesus be nailed to some boards?

Oh, I hope. the next step up from the torture device necklace. I would also encourage that "bit by venomous snake" thing.

Gawdzilla Sama

Drinking poison, handling venomous serpents, going into biker bars wearing Hello Kitty pajamas...
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Solitary

:wall: Talk about an argument from ignorance! You say you're going to heaven and we aren't, how do you know there is a heaven, have you been there? Bite me!  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

follower_of_jesus

I haven't but some people have died and were brought back to life and said they saw the glory of God. Don't believe me, google it. You aren't paying me so I won't be doing your homework for you

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: follower_of_jesus on April 03, 2014, 04:14:51 PM
I haven't but some people have died and were brought back to life and said they saw the glory of God. Don't believe me, google it. You aren't paying me so I won't be doing your homework for you
I died and saw Odin. Now what?
PZ Myers

follower_of_jesus

Odin is a myth like Zues and Anubis. God is the only God, and if the others were gods too they would have followers still.

Solitary

Answer this: Where did your God come from, and who were the other gods He talked to in the Bible? You came from your mother getting fucked by your daddy with his rod and staff while they had filthy dirty sex. Man you are stupid not to know that. Have a nice day, and go sit on a railroad track and pray. Better yet, go jump off a skyscraper with your angel wings.  :fU:  Solitary

Youssuf Ramadan

Quote from: Solitary on April 03, 2014, 04:24:35 PM
Answer this: Where did your God come from, and who were the other gods He talked to in the Bible? You came from your mother getting fucked by your daddy with his rod and staff while they had filthy dirty sex. Man you are stupid not to know that. Have a nice day, and go sit on a railroad track and pray. Better yet, go jump off a skyscraper with your angel wings.  :fU:  Solitary

POTW  *collapses laughing*   :rotflmao: :super:

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: follower_of_jesus on April 03, 2014, 04:17:44 PM
Odin is a myth like Zues and Anubis. God is the only God, and if the others were gods too they would have followers still.

Like the Jewish God, Allah, any interpretation of the Christian God that does not pertain to your specific cult, the hindu-gods, the numerous Gods and spirits still being worshiped throughout tribes all over the world, ...

Here's a radical idea; whether or not people believe something is true does not make it true.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

stromboli

There is this show on TV you should be watching called Cosmos. Seriously, you need to watch it.

Solitary