News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Answer this Evolutionists

Started by follower_of_jesus, April 03, 2014, 12:33:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: follower_of_jesus on April 03, 2014, 12:33:02 PM
If we all evolved from nothing, then aren't everything on this planet all related. That means when I eat food I am murdering my great great great great grandmother or father. Do you really believe that is realistic. So if you are really an evolutionist y'all should just stop eating vegetables because we all evolved from each other and so its like eating grandma.
I'm having a salad.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: follower_of_jesus on April 03, 2014, 12:46:37 PM
Well I am very sorry to regret to you that you will be burning in hell when you die for your arrogant worship of self. I promise that it gives me no pleasure. If it were up to me everyone would be converted and hearing the good news of Jesus Christ.

Well, at least I'm glad to hear you have a better morality than your God.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

follower_of_jesus

Your god Darwin will be disappointed you are eating you long lost relative with each bite you take of your salad, but!

Thanksfully evolution is a lie to force eugenics on people and is not true, therefore eating a salad is good in the eyes of God.

And Mr.Obvious, you are mistaken; My morals are God for there can be no morality, but through God and his good word.

PopeyesPappy

Quote from: follower_of_jesus on April 03, 2014, 12:33:02 PM
If we all evolved from nothing, then aren't everything on this planet all related. That means when I eat food I am murdering my great great great great grandmother or father. Do you really believe that is realistic. So if you are really an evolutionist y'all should just stop eating vegetables because we all evolved from each other and so its like eating grandma.

This is what you get when you take sex education out of the classroom. Seriously misinformed fuck faces for Jesus.

Bolding mine.
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: Minimalist on April 03, 2014, 01:46:21 PM
The 'good lord' can go fuck himself and take you with him.
That makes me wonder if follower is a virgin.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Shol'va

follower_of_jesus, according to your worldview, no matter who you sleep with, it is impossible not to commit some form of incest. We are all descendants from two people and later on from Noah's family. Seems to me you're not better off.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: follower_of_jesus on April 03, 2014, 02:16:42 PM
Your god Darwin will be disappointed you are eating you long lost relative with each bite you take of your salad, but!

Thanksfully evolution is a lie to force eugenics on people and is not true, therefore eating a salad is good in the eyes of God.

And Mr.Obvious, you are mistaken; My morals are God for there can be no morality, but through God and his good word.

You say that if it were up to you no one would burn in hell and be tortured. That's good. I like that moral point of view.
But it is up to your God, and he clearly disagrees with you. So don't tell me he is then 'your morals'. Because you clearly just said you don't wish for that. According to your beliefs, your God, an all powerfull, all knowing and loving creature put up a system that he in advance knew people would fail and thus be sent to hell and eternal damnation for. Ergo he made people flawed, berates them and threatens them for being the way he made them, demands they get better and punishes them if they don't which he knows in advance that a large part of them will never do because he made you the way you are and knows what choices that will lead to.

Congratulate yourself, you're more moral than your God.
But then again, just about anyone is.

follower_of_jesus

There is no incest because Noah had more people there to help him maintain all the animals. Who do you think would pick up all the animal feces and also feed the animals.

I am moral through God. God made us because he loves us and he gave us free will as well. When you violate God you violate morality and you do so of your own free will. If you can't understand that then how can you claim to be intelligent.

Shol'va

All the people on Noah's boat were related, just as we all are, according to your world view, since all of mankind is descendant from Adam and Eve.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: follower_of_jesus on April 03, 2014, 02:37:57 PM

I am moral through God. God made us because he loves us and he gave us free will as well. When you violate God you violate morality and you do so of your own free will. If you can't understand that then how can you claim to be intelligent.

Because an all-knowing and all-powerfull God that made me in a certain way, even with the 'blessing' of free will, knew what I would choose and believe in advance of my creation. Yet, though he is all-powerfull and all-loving, he supposedly makes me in a way that I am sure to fail his system (which you think is based on two rules 'believing in God' and 'being baptized', neither of which is a good indicator of your morality).

It's fairly simple. If your God is all-knowing and all-powerfull and real, than he willfully made me in the knowledge that I would stop believing in him. He thus made me with free will, but also all of the characteristics and variables that would lead me to stop being convinced of his existance. To then punish me for doing what I am made to do, for being who he supposedly made me to be... that's about the most immoral thing I can imagine.

And I wouldn't call myself 'intelligent' but of average intelligence. But you don't need more than that to see through obvious lies if you stop and think about them.

Shol'va

I love the "free will argument" to explain away the problem of suffering.
Because all those children that are dying of bone cancer have the free will to NOT get bone cancer.

stromboli

The Bible is a work of fiction. Magic gardens, talking snakes, magic fruit, dragons, giants, flying chariots, a talking donkey, an impossible boat, a genetically impossible outcome, more plot holes than any 12 science fiction books, and Exodus that never happened, historically inaccurate and rewritten and changed so many times it is full of contradictions, and no original source material. You are stupid.

(edit) did I mention you are stupid?

stromboli

Your God wiped out an entire planet full of people because he wasn't prescient enough to figure out they would start worshiping false idols. He also wasn't smart enough about his own creations in Adam and Eve to put the most dangerous possible item, the Tree of Knowledge, within easy reach, so that a talking snake would convince 2 gullible people to eat of it and therefore condemn them to sin. He then had to fix the problem by becoming human, sacrificing himself and resurrecting- all to fix the problem he created in the first place.

(edit) Did I mention you are stupid?

AllPurposeAtheist

All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

stromboli