News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Answer this Evolutionists

Started by follower_of_jesus, April 03, 2014, 12:33:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

follower_of_jesus

If we all evolved from nothing, then aren't everything on this planet all related. That means when I eat food I am murdering my great great great great grandmother or father. Do you really believe that is realistic. So if you are really an evolutionist y'all should just stop eating vegetables because we all evolved from each other and so its like eating grandma.

SGOS

follower_of_jesus, I think you're a skeptic doing a parody of a theist for the purpose of saying something so stupid that you will invite a bunch of comments.

follower_of_jesus

The good lord makes it our mission to preach to the evilutionists and other blasphemers. It is our duties as followers of Jesus to do so as it says in the bible

Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation. Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.

Are you so blinded by your worship of yourself that you can't see past your nose and realize that the lie of evolution is physically impossible

Icarus

Quote from: SGOS on April 03, 2014, 12:36:43 PM
follower_of_jesus, I think you're a skeptic doing a parody of a theist for the purpose of saying something so stupid that you will invite a bunch of comments.

Yep, yep /thread

SGOS

Quote from: follower_of_jesus on April 03, 2014, 12:40:16 PM
The good lord makes it our mission to preach to the evilutionists and other blasphemers. It is our duties as followers of Jesus to do so as it says in the bible

Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation. Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.

Are you so blinded by your worship of yourself that you can't see past your nose and realize that the lie of evolution is physically impossible
Well, in my favor, I was going to convert, but then I read that thread where some guy got swept away by a rogue wave during his baptism, and I decided to let things be.

follower_of_jesus

Well I am very sorry to regret to you that you will be burning in hell when you die for your arrogant worship of self. I promise that it gives me no pleasure. If it were up to me everyone would be converted and hearing the good news of Jesus Christ.

AllPurposeAtheist

I feel it's my duty to preach the tooth fairy gospel, but I have a hangover so screw it.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

AllPurposeAtheist

OH FUCKING NO! NOT BURNING IN HELL!
and I thought a toothache was bad.

SGOS

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on April 03, 2014, 12:50:22 PM
I feel it's my duty to preach the tooth fairy gospel, but I have a hangover so screw it.
Oh go ahead.  You know you're just looking to get started on the Tooth Fairy again.

follower_of_jesus

Tooth fairy is a children's story. The Bible is thousands of years old and is the word of God and Jesus Christ and his disciples. Not believing in the tooth fairy only affects your teeth won't get money. Not believing in God and Jesus our lord and savior will result in y'all being sent to hell to burn in eternal torture and pain.

Is there not an argument for evolution that can explain how eating an apple or a carrot is not like eating your grandma considering evolutionists insist on forcing into our schools that we all evolved from one thing.

AllPurposeAtheist

So women just *poof* popped out of Adams ribcage, eh? People are actually capable of survival in the stomach acid of whales, bushes spontaneously catch fire to reveal things, all evil happened because some woman liked fresh fruit and you're questioning the validity of her dental diety?

OH REALLY?

AllPurposeAtheist

Darn, I was really looking forward to persecuting another xtian. :think:

Hydra009

Quote from: follower_of_jesus on April 03, 2014, 12:46:37 PM
Well I am very sorry to regret to you that you will be burning in hell when you die for your arrogant worship of self.
As opposed to the very unarrogant idea that humanity is the principle creation of the creator of the cosmos, modeled "in his image", and attract his constant attention.

AllPurposeAtheist

I always knew I was invisible.  :think:

Minimalist

The 'good lord' can go fuck himself and take you with him.
The Christian church, in its attitude toward science, shows the mind of a more or less enlightened man of the Thirteenth Century. It no longer believes that the earth is flat, but it is still convinced that prayer can cure after medicine fails.

-- H. L. Mencken