News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

A Bird For APA

Started by Solitary, April 02, 2014, 01:18:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

PickelledEggs

Jason78

And there was me thinking that we were all chipping in for a hooker...
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

AllPurposeAtheist

Kinda cool, but I'd rather have the hooker.  :lol:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: Solitary on April 03, 2014, 04:14:28 PM

Solitary
Gosh! My own crackho! She needs to stop by the dollar menu to eat.

leo

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on April 03, 2014, 01:29:33 PM
Kinda cool, but I'd rather have the hooker.  :lol:
A clean hooker is better.
Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

stromboli

Quote from: leo on April 04, 2014, 03:52:24 PM

I'm concerned about you Leo. Being exposed to hookers and all.  :naughty:

aitm

Just what we need,, another creepy old guy with a parrot on his shoulders going bar to bar trying to pick up chicks....pro tip...It doesn't work......er.......not that I would know....
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: aitm on April 05, 2014, 09:09:52 AM
Just what we need,, another creepy old guy with a parrot on his shoulders going bar to bar trying to pick up chicks....pro tip...It doesn't work......er.......not that I would know....

Hey, it used to work getting drunk going bar to bar, but back then I was a mere creepy young guy. Now the young girls back up in fright as if age will fall off of me and creep up their leg to infect them with it. I guess they DO know age really WILL creep up their legs and drag their tits to their kneecaps!
I'm gonna invented makeup for men so we can pretend to be 30 years younger.. Let's see now...how to market such useless crap. Secret ingredient, ground parrot beak..?

AllPurposeAtheist

Now that you mention it I see the legs..I noticed something seemed slightly off, blurred in odd places, etc.,  but where are the other girl parts?
I see the face and neck too, but it appears it could be male or female. :think:
Oh yeah, I see the arms too, one the support, the other draped over the head. Still looks unisex though.

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: leo on April 04, 2014, 03:52:24 PM
Well look at you mister fucking Rockefeller! Able to afford a fancy clean hooker!

For the rest of us it's a battle between another night of drinking and masturbating or hoping to hell that the expired condom we've been keeping in our pocket for months holds out and that he/she doesn't charge too much for our sick depraved fetishes. You know you found a thrifty deal when he/she has to pick the scabs before you even begin.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: Solitary on April 06, 2014, 10:55:40 AM

uhh..that's not exactly a revelation that's been hidden in some ancient tomb for centuries. :lol: