Proposed: That AGW-deniers be shot for treason against the human race and ...

Started by Gawdzilla Sama, March 31, 2014, 09:10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stromboli

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on March 31, 2014, 09:56:31 PM
I inherited a collection from a very special person. When word got around that I had his guns other people put me in their will because they wanted their guns in with his. I stripped ship in '09 because I couldn't face buying another gun safe.

But I kept the Maw Deuce.

You got an M2, seriously? I knew a guy's got  a Vietnam era M60 he put he put together from parts buried in his backyard.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Jason_Harvestdancer on April 01, 2014, 01:13:51 PM
I see no need to shoot creationists, even though I find them to be very stupid people.

Do you really feel that the only way to win this debate is to shoot people?
I don't want to win it, just kill a few of the fucker. Problem?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: stromboli on April 01, 2014, 04:19:21 PM
You got an M2, seriously? I knew a guy's got  a Vietnam era M60 he put he put together from parts buried in his backyard.
I have an M2 that was tested by Browning himself. It came with the log book he kept.

BTW, if you like MGs, check out: http://www.ibiblio.org/hyperwar/USN/ref/MG/
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers