Proposed: That AGW-deniers be shot for treason against the human race and ...

Started by Gawdzilla Sama, March 31, 2014, 09:10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

stromboli

Careful. I'm a cranky old man with firearms. don't be putting ideas in my head.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: stromboli on March 31, 2014, 09:30:01 PM
Careful. I'm a cranky old man with firearms. don't be putting ideas in my head.
I donated 152 pieces to the Smithsonian in 2009. No room for them.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: stromboli on March 31, 2014, 09:52:20 PM
:eek:
I inherited a collection from a very special person. When word got around that I had his guns other people put me in their will because they wanted their guns in with his. I stripped ship in '09 because I couldn't face buying another gun safe.

But I kept the Maw Deuce.
PZ Myers

AllPurposeAtheist

Good luck with that. The powers that be might brand you as a global terrorist. You're talking descention and we all know everyone who disagrees with the power that be is a terrorist.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on March 31, 2014, 09:56:45 PM
Good luck with that. The powers that be might brand you as a global terrorist. You're talking descention and we all know everyone who disagrees with the power that be is a terrorist.
Meh, I used to kill people for $247/month.
PZ Myers

AllPurposeAtheist

That was for the powers that be. Any descent to the edicts handed down from above is now terror.  Don't you listen to Fox news man?

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

AllPurposeAtheist

I'll buy the non fox viewer part, but the sane part? Welllll.....  :think:

Poison Tree

"Observe that noses were made to wear spectacles; and so we have spectacles. Legs were visibly instituted to be breeched, and we have breeches" Voltaire�s Candide

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Jason Harvestdancer

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on March 31, 2014, 09:10:50 PM
...this planet.

Seriously, I'm getting tired of them.

I see no need to shoot creationists, even though I find them to be very stupid people.

Do you really feel that the only way to win this debate is to shoot people?
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

AllPurposeAtheist

I agree with you Jason. I don't see the need to shoot them because eventually they'll fall off from attrition.