News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

It's OPENING DAY!

Started by AllPurposeAtheist, March 31, 2014, 02:36:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

I'm sorta excited. REDS V Cardinals in Cincinnati at Great American Ballpark,  Johnny Cueto v Adam Wainwright 4:10pm
wish I could be there.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Gawdzilla Sama

New Barnes and Nobles?

Oh, baseball...

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on March 31, 2014, 03:32:08 PM
New Barnes and Nobles?

Oh, baseball...

Oh go rain on someone else's picnic. Yes, Baseball and those who don't like baseball are cordially invited to go fuck themselves.  :biggrin:

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on March 31, 2014, 03:35:50 PM
Oh go rain on someone else's picnic. Yes, Baseball and those who don't like baseball are cordially invited to go fuck themselves.  :biggrin:
Did I mention I live in St. Louis?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

stromboli

My mom was a big Yankees fan. Sat through it on TV and listened to it on radio. Sorry, but baseball, no matter how you try to color it- changing terminology to "offense and defense" like football, whatever- it is still a slow game. Yard work is more thrilling.

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on March 31, 2014, 04:13:13 PM
Did I mention I live in St. Louis?
I knew there was something inherently evil about you. :evil:

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: stromboli on March 31, 2014, 04:22:22 PM
My mom was a big Yankees fan. Sat through it on TV and listened to it on radio. Sorry, but baseball, no matter how you try to color it- changing terminology to "offense and defense" like football, whatever- it is still a slow game. Yard work is more thrilling.
That's your opinion, but why do non baseball fans feel the need to tell me how boring they think baseball is? Like reading buybull passages is darn right thrilling. :lol:

stromboli

I speak from years of experience.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on March 31, 2014, 04:32:58 PM
I knew there was something inherently evil about you. :evil:
It's worse that you think, I'm here voluntarily.
PZ Myers

AllPurposeAtheist

Your sucky Cards won 1-0, but at least baseball season is underway which means summer is on the way!  WOOHOO!