News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

DO IT BRIGET, JUST DO IT!

Started by AllPurposeAtheist, March 29, 2014, 04:58:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

QuoteThe GOP War on Women takes a new front.  Bully Chris Christie has called his former employee, "stupid", "a liar", and now, an emotional slut.   Well, even if you're a loyalist, you can only be scapegoated so far.  Kelly just responded to Christie's slut shaming smear tactics.

Her attorney just released a statement:

“The report's venomous, gratuitous, and inappropriate sexist remarks concerning Ms. Kelly have no place in what is alleged to be a professional and independent report.”Rush Limbaugh tells the sheeple to call women "sluts" and they all fall in line.  Just last month, Mike Huckabee said women can't control their libidos.  So watching Christie's crew wield a misogyny club comes as no surprise.

But wait! There's more!

"The only credible investigation into the lane closings is being conducted by the U.S. Attorney's Office."

"If Ms. Kelly were provided with the appropriate procedural safeguards, she will be fully cooperative and provide truthful and complete answers to any questions asked of her by the appropriate law enforcement authorities."

She's ready to sing and to put Christie's bullying ass behind bars.

Kelley's attorney Michael Critchley also points out how Christie's so-called internal investigation was nothing more than a pathetic attempt to trash key witnesses of his felonious acts.

“A preemptive strike to isolate Ms. Kelly and impugn her credibility is not surprising."

“There appear to be two distinct versions of the George Washington Bridge lane closings.  On the one hand, Mr. Wildstein, through his counsel, has taken one clear position. On the other hand, Mr. Mastro has staked a different view. Thus, Ms. Kelly's evidence could be critical to verifying either of the two competing versions of events."

Flush him down the toilet, Bridget.  Flush him, once and for all.

All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

stromboli

When I saw the title to the thread, I thought it was going to involve you naked and a horse. Never mind.

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: stromboli on March 29, 2014, 06:10:22 PM
When I saw the title to the thread, I thought it was going to involve you naked and a horse. Never mind.
You need to learn how to read between the lines. BessySue and me ARE nekid as jaybirds!

stromboli

A lot of people waiting on this one. Ole Chris was long touted as a shining light of Republicanism, but boy is he dirty. I'm glad this happened because it highlighted all the other so called successful efforts he made, that were in fact highly corrupt. My personal feeling is he has too many bullets to dodge on this one, from Bridgegate to misusing FEMA disaster funds.

AllPurposeAtheist

Ole Chris has tossed to many of his minions under the bus trying to keep his own dick out of the rat trap and once the dominoes fall nobody else is going to throw themselves under the bus for him.

stromboli

Ms. Kelly is now the woman scorned and looking for some payback. Did the boss's bidding and is now vilified by him. As a Marine Vietnam Vet friend of mine used to say, payback is a bitch.

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: stromboli on March 30, 2014, 03:20:40 AM
Ms. Kelly is now the woman scorned and looking for some payback. Did the boss's bidding and is now vilified by him. As a Marine Vietnam Vet friend of mine used to say, payback is a bitch.
Well,  she's caught between a rock and a hard place. The right will always think of her as a traitor and the left isn't exactly going to welcome her with open arms. The only thing that is really available is to do the right thing and hope for redemption. I doubt she'll become a Democrat and rubes won't want her. In some ways I feel sorry for her, but when you do right wing bidding who really cares.? I hope she does the right thing and not the right wing.

AllPurposeAtheist

But wait! It gets better and better!  CC misspoke and Murder Inc. CEO, SuperJew and all around great guy Sheldon Adelson took notice when CC refered to Palestinian territory as "OCCUPIED territory" and of course being such presidential material and all around tough guy CC had to apoligize to Adelson and undoubtedly had to give him a royal KKK blowjob.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/03/31/1288611/-Sheldon-Adelson-ring-kissing-weekend-confirms-GOP-2016-field-will-be-awesome?showAll=yes

..and Obama is apologist in chief..

stephaniesays

I really didn't like Bridget at the beginning of this but now I am yelling, "Bring him down, Bridget!" I want her to cut the best deal! Lean in and all that...
Be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle.

AllPurposeAtheist

Well, to be fair she's still a rube, but fortunately rubes too have to put food on the table. Now really,  is there anything sadder than an unemployed rube who has to collect unemployment benefits?  :boohoo: