News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

who here hates bill o'reilly

Started by the concerned atheist, March 27, 2014, 02:29:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peacewithoutgod

I don't think of O'Reilly enough to hate him, he's like a disease which hasn't infected you or anyone you care about. But he is a disease,  a true public health menace in need of extermination.
There are two types of ideas: fact and non-fact. Ideas which are not falsifiable are non-fact, therefore please don't insist your fantasies of supernatural beings are in any way factual.

Doctrine = not to be questioned = not to be proven = not fact. When you declare your doctrine fact, you lie.

Atheon

I hate him in the "I hate Brussels sprouts" or "Don't you hate being cut off in traffic" kind of hate, rather than in Emperor Palpatine's "Let the hate flow through you" kind of hate.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Mike Cl

Quote from: Atheon on November 10, 2015, 03:36:31 AM
I hate him in the "I hate Brussels sprouts" or "Don't you hate being cut off in traffic" kind of hate, rather than in Emperor Palpatine's "Let the hate flow through you" kind of hate.
I don't hate, but a fatal car crash would not darken my day.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Jannabear

Asking who hates bill o'reilly is like asking who hates parasites that burrow into your eyes.

invisibleandpink

I honestly forgot who Bill o' Reilly even was. I had to google. :|
"Don't come to me 'less you got some evidence."

"And trust and believe, it better make sense."

Shiranu

He feels like he's is getting less relevant. I can't remember the last time I have heard him.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Gawdzilla Sama

Bill's conspiracy books are very popular. I see lots of them whenever I go to used book stores.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

The Atheist

Bill O'Reillly was a local newsanchor in my area in the 70s lol.

Anyway, I have no feelings towards him because I'm a sociopath.
"I will take China's Great Wall because they owe us so much money, and I will place it on the Mexican border."

-Ronald Rump

DeltaEpsilon

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on March 27, 2014, 09:51:24 AM
Totally agree. Faux News isn't allowed to represent themselves as a "news" channel in Canada for a very good reason.

That's a clever play on words.
The fireworks in my head don't ever seem to stop

Baruch

Quote from: The Atheist on March 16, 2016, 02:13:53 AM
Bill O'Reillly was a local newsanchor in my area in the 70s lol.

Anyway, I have no feelings towards him because I'm a sociopath.

Bad move ... everyone remembers this one post, and ignores the rest ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

trdsf

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on January 13, 2016, 06:55:02 AM
Bill's conspiracy books are very popular. I see lots of them whenever I go to used book stores.
If you're seeing lots of them in used book stores, I don't think that's popularity that's measuring... :D
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan