News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

who here hates bill o'reilly

Started by the concerned atheist, March 27, 2014, 02:29:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the concerned atheist

i personally hate him and think he's a moron.

when you choose a answer id like a comment why you chose it if not its ok

this post was just to see the amounts of the answers

Jason78

I don't hate him.   But at the same time, I wouldn't cross the street to piss in his ear if his hat was on fire.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Gawdzilla Sama

He's a fake. He says what he's supposed to say, but doesn't really believe it. The whole hate market we thrives in is slowly collapsing. Limbaugh's losing audience rapidly, and Fox isn't that far behind.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

SGOS

Of all the people in the world, I don't think about Bill O'reilly very much.  But I trust people's judgments in the forum, so if you tell me he's and idiot, well, that's good enough for me.  Also, some of my weirder friends think he's wonderful, so he's most likely an idiot.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: SGOS on March 27, 2014, 09:08:13 AM
Of all the people in the world, I don't think about Bill O'reilly very much.  But I trust people's judgments in the forum, so if you tell me he's and idiot, well, that's good enough for me.  Also, some of my weirder friends think he's wonderful, so he's most likely an idiot.
He's one of Fox News' handpuppets. If you want to get a grip on him, go to youtube and search for "Bill O'reilly Jon Stewart". It's worth the lols.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

SGOS

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on March 27, 2014, 09:27:37 AM
He's one of Fox News' handpuppets. If you want to get a grip on him, go to youtube and search for "Bill O'reilly Jon Stewart". It's worth the lols.
Well, it's true almost everything I know about O'reilly comes from Jon Stewart.  I know that's somewhat one sided, but I can't think of a reason I would watch O'reilly on my own.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: SGOS on March 27, 2014, 09:47:32 AM
Well, it's true almost everything I know about O'reilly comes from Jon Stewart.  I know that's somewhat one sided, but I can't think of a reason I would watch O'reilly on my own.
Totally agree. Faux News isn't allowed to represent themselves as a "news" channel in Canada for a very good reason.
PZ Myers

Plu

They're just called Fox in the Netherlands as well.

I watched some of his stuff. It makes me want to cry.

But the sad part isn't the guy raking in money by exploiting stupid people, it's the stupid people choosing to be exploited so easily.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Plu on March 27, 2014, 09:55:37 AM
They're just called Fox in the Netherlands as well.

I watched some of his stuff. It makes me want to cry.

But the sad part isn't the guy raking in money by exploiting stupid people, it's the stupid people choosing to be exploited so easily.
Their audience consists primarily of people my age, early 60's. These folks remember when the white male was dominant in the US. They don't like that this has changed and want to restore that status quo. They refuse to believe that this won't happen.
PZ Myers

Solitary

I don't hate him, I just feel sorry for him embarrassing himself by never checking the facts before he puts his foot in his mouth. Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

AllPurposeAtheist

Nope. He's a jackass, but I save hate for "special people" like those who make polls asking if I hate someone enough to meet their standards of hate. Don't take it personally. :think:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Solitary on March 27, 2014, 01:50:48 PM
I don't hate him, I just feel sorry for him embarrassing himself by never checking the facts before he puts his foot in his mouth. Solitary
The man is dangerous.
PZ Myers

AllPurposeAtheist

I wish I could buy him for what he's worth and sell him for half of what he thinks he's worth.

aitm

just typing that I don't care expends more energy than I told myself I would ever give to the man...damn you for that!
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: aitm on March 27, 2014, 04:15:29 PM
just typing that I don't care expends more energy than I told myself I would ever give to the man...damn you for that!
Just think of it as a digital aerobic workout doing all that typing.