News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Dating for Atheists

Started by Aedallas, March 25, 2014, 12:10:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aedallas

Just wanted to let everyone one know: FreeThinkerPersonals.com is back up and running! We had the site in hiatus for a little while but have reopened it! The site is geared toward people searching for both friendship and for love. It's 100% free to use for all members with open minds and hearts. Because the site was just reopened this week, the user base might seem to be a bit on the small side at the moment. However we are confident that it will take off with support from our community! Even if you don't see many members in your area, be sure to check back everyday for growth!

Jason78

I was hoping that this thread would be about dating for atheists, not a thinly veiled advert :(
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

stromboli

Quote from: Jason78 on March 25, 2014, 12:27:05 PM
I was hoping that this thread would be about dating for atheists, not a thinly veiled advert :(

Can we consider this as a window into your life?

AllPurposeAtheist

I'm ok with thinly veiled.  It's outright lies and deception I have problems with, but hey, if you need financing start a sister site, christianfuckbudfies.com, take their money to keep freethinkerpersonals going.

Thinking about that I saw a personal dating site profile once that had FREE THINKER as the headline for the woman and under faith she put southern baptist..  :eyes:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Jason78

Grrrr, and it's only for the United States as well :(
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: Jason78 on March 25, 2014, 12:49:31 PM
Grrrr, and it's only for the United States as well :(
I'll join for you and tell them about some limey with a picture of a little yappy dog.. :lol:

AllPurposeAtheist

Awww..what a cute nauseating couple on the front page.. :think:

stromboli

Speed dating on the internet? I don't type that fast. I could be rejected before i finish a sentence.

PickelledEggs

You won't be reading my profile, will you? :lol:

Sent from the land of pizza.

Aedallas

Not really speed dating so much as online dating. There are chat rooms for faster paced public discussions, forums to chat publicly with other users and just get acquainted with one another, and private messages that allow you to build more personal one-on-one relationships.  All of these features in conjunction with others allow you to move at your own pace, whether you are a speed demon or choose to move a little bit slower.

AllPurposeAtheist

Pssst..guys..no females. Not that there's anything wrong with that,  but......there's something wrong with that. :lol:

Aedallas

We are still working on membership (and the lack there of) I'm sure that soon enough you will see some female users to compliment the male users seeking them out!

wolf39us

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on March 25, 2014, 04:17:53 PM
Pssst..guys..no females. Not that there's anything wrong with that,  but......there's something wrong with that. :lol:

Makes for a great dating site!  NOT

AllPurposeAtheist

So you'll have 1 female to every 900 or so guys. Sounds like China and India.

Aedallas

Statistically speaking, on well established dating sites, the ratio of men to women is about 1:1, however 2:1 is also relatively common. There are a few sites that do have a higher female to male ratio, but those cases are not very common.  When FreeThinkerPersonals.com was active in the past the site fit these statistics well, with about 1.5:1 male to female users.  According to the ARIS researchers, the non-religious segment of the American population is about 60% male, so it seems that it would be difficult for one such dating site to have a completely 1:1 ratio. We encourage you to keep in mind that the site has only become active/open as of today, so at the moment we do not have a very large user base, but seeing as the site is 100% free to use, hopefully (and only with the support of our wonderful community) we can bring a better variety of users to the site to fulfill your romantic desires.