Quote from: wavecollapse on March 27, 2014, 03:25:58 PM
You guy disappoint me, dismiss directly sad sad

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignatius_of_Loyola founder
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Society_of_Jesus
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolfo_Nicol%C3%A1s the real pope
http://one-evil.org/content/entities_organizations_jesuits.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suppression_of_the_Society_of_Jesus
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vatican/esp_vatican21.htm#Chapter%2049

HERE READ ! it's not as in depth as the film but hey here you goooo!

Meh. Not going to read these walls of text either. Especially since I don't know what I'm looking for.
Why don't you just post your best argument for whatever it is you are claiming and we'll take it from there?
Quote from: \"the_antithesis\"Faith says, "I believe this and I don\'t care what you say, I cannot possibly be wrong." Faith is an act of pride.

Quote from: \"AllPurposeAtheist\"The moral high ground was dug up and made into a walmart apparently today.

Tornadoes caused: 2, maybe 3.

wavecollapse

My argument?

the founders of the society of jesus was Ignatius and Francis Borja (Borgia).

"Borja strengthened the already substantial powers of the Jesuit Superior General to be greater than any other Order in the history of the Catholic Church.

While technically monks, the Constitution of the Order was unique in that it exempted priests from the cloisted rule (i.e. living in monasteries). Instead, Jesuit monks were to live "in the world". Only the Dominican Priests who were the chief torturers of the Inquisition and the Catholic Church at the time had anything like such freedoms".

get it really nice guys and they're still around and infiltrating everything so they can obtain there goal total domination and power.

"However, the Jesuit Constitution from the very beginning went even further in that it permitted and even encouraged the priests not to wear the habit (traditional monk dress) so that they would "blend in" to the world".

Ignatius founded the alumbrados and guess how they are?

"The Official Press states Ignatius was called in question because it was suspected at the time that he was associated with this group". The truth is, he in fact started it.

they have had 500 years too infiltrate and indoctrinate and the wealth distribution problems it fit's like a glove too me.

these guys all the way from the beginning had this as goal but don't call the the "ILLUMINATI" the are the society of jesus now much more palatable.

if you can imagine the universe being infinite, how cant you see that at least some dude's call them what you want are pulling the strings right here on Earth.

and you could argue and say this wealth division would have happened any ways, and I say no i wouldn't.

Billions of people are asleep under the influence of religion and don't look furtherer then there nose.

as I wrote couple of lines before it fits too me.

and don't forget that the pope and his general are on trial in 4 days for child abuse and child genocide so these fuckers aren't your friends

I don't want these fucks too succeed everyone should at least know them and there history, and they're still around and super wealthy

stromboli

We just went through this with a guy named Atheismofo about 9/11. Grow the fuck up.

Your source is a 7th Day Adventist based video. We are atheists. We don't buy religious bullshit, so just go away.

Bibliofagus

My my & goodness me!
Are these people influential in islam as well?
Quote from: \"the_antithesis\"Faith says, "I believe this and I don\'t care what you say, I cannot possibly be wrong." Faith is an act of pride.

Quote from: \"AllPurposeAtheist\"The moral high ground was dug up and made into a walmart apparently today.

Tornadoes caused: 2, maybe 3.

wavecollapse

Quote from: stromboli on March 27, 2014, 04:20:56 PM
We just went through this with a guy named Atheismofo about 9/11. Grow the fuck up.

Your source is a 7th Day Adventist based video. We are atheists. We don't buy religious bullshit, so just go away.

You have to take information from all sources and then question everything you read or saw.

so just seen there name pop-up everywhere and the conclusion about the Jesuits are that they are evil as fuck and are still active and have infiltrated almost everything stop being a scaredy cat and start following the money  there is nothing too be scared of aight !

don't piss on the messenger heard that before ? probably not because you have no manners telling me to  grow the fuck up, why because I fell like this is important? because of some other dude/dudett  didn't believe the official statement  made by the Gov of US about 9/11.

Jason Harvestdancer

It's  actually the Amish.  All the other conspiracy theories are true, bu at the very top of the pyramid, pulling all the strings, it's the Amish.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

stromboli

You are a conspiracy theory pinhead. Get the fuck out of here.

(edit) Not you, Jason. :biggrin:

Plu

You're rambling. People who ramble don't get taken seriously. Them's the rules.

Gawdzilla Sama

After I retired from the Navy I spent some time at home, helping Mom with the increasingly loony y-donor. I took some classes at the local community college, brushing up for a run at Purdue. The Comm 101 class was taught by a Mennonite lady and we had text books we could only use in the room. (Saved us from buying them, but we couldn't take them home.) At one point there was a list of people with honorifics. One was Enzo Lucrian, or something like that, and the honorific was "SJ". Nobody knew what that meant, so I spoke up.

"Society of Jesus."

The teacher looked confused.

"He's a Jesuit."

She dropper her book and called for class to recess, and shooed everybody out.

The next time class met I noticed that the "SJ" line had been inked out. I silent sent kudos to the Jesuits for making people so scared of them.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

stromboli

Some Jesuit scientists
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jesuit_scientists

Including Andre Tacquet, who laid the groundwork for Calculus and Teilhard De Chardin, a noted Paleontologist.

dozens of them have done serious scientific work. They include mathematicians, seismologists, geneticists, paleontologists and so on. I'd say if there was anything good about Catholicism, the Jesuits scientists have contributed to human understanding.

SGOS

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on March 28, 2014, 11:48:51 AM
After I retired from the Navy I spent some time at home, helping Mom with the increasingly loony y-donor. I took some classes at the local community college, brushing up for a run at Purdue. The Comm 101 class was taught by a Mennonite lady and we had text books we could only use in the room. (Saved us from buying them, but we couldn't take them home.) At one point there was a list of people with honorifics. One was Enzo Lucrian, or something like that, and the honorific was "SJ". Nobody knew what that meant, so I spoke up.

"Society of Jesus."

The teacher looked confused.

"He's a Jesuit."

She dropper her book and called for class to recess, and shooed everybody out.

The next time class met I noticed that the "SJ" line had been inked out. I silent sent kudos to the Jesuits for making people so scared of them.
That's really strange.  I can only, once again, shake my head in disbelief.

Jason78

Quote from: wavecollapse on March 27, 2014, 04:15:31 PM
My argument?

the founders of the society of jesus was Ignatius and Francis Borja (Borgia).

"Borja strengthened the already substantial powers of the Jesuit Superior General to be greater than any other Order in the history of the Catholic Church.

While technically monks, the Constitution of the Order was unique in that it exempted priests from the cloisted rule (i.e. living in monasteries). Instead, Jesuit monks were to live "in the world". Only the Dominican Priests who were the chief torturers of the Inquisition and the Catholic Church at the time had anything like such freedoms".

get it really nice guys and they're still around and infiltrating everything so they can obtain there goal total domination and power.

"However, the Jesuit Constitution from the very beginning went even further in that it permitted and even encouraged the priests not to wear the habit (traditional monk dress) so that they would "blend in" to the world".

Ignatius founded the alumbrados and guess how they are?

"The Official Press states Ignatius was called in question because it was suspected at the time that he was associated with this group". The truth is, he in fact started it.

they have had 500 years too infiltrate and indoctrinate and the wealth distribution problems it fit's like a glove too me.

these guys all the way from the beginning had this as goal but don't call the the "ILLUMINATI" the are the society of jesus now much more palatable.

if you can imagine the universe being infinite, how cant you see that at least some dude's call them what you want are pulling the strings right here on Earth.

and you could argue and say this wealth division would have happened any ways, and I say no i wouldn't.

Billions of people are asleep under the influence of religion and don't look furtherer then there nose.

as I wrote couple of lines before it fits too me.

and don't forget that the pope and his general are on trial in 4 days for child abuse and child genocide so these fuckers aren't your friends

I don't want these fucks too succeed everyone should at least know them and there history, and they're still around and super wealthy

Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Moralnihilist

Science doesn't give a damn about religions, because "damns" are not measurable units and therefore have no place in research. As soon as it's possible to detect damns, we'll quantize perdition and number all the levels of hell. Until then, science doesn't care.

Gawdzilla Sama

I once sat next to a Jesuit on a flight from JFK to Rome. He asked me shortly after takeoff what church I attended. I said "None since 1958." He looked at me and said "That's my problem." Turns out he was going to Rome to get fired because he had decided he was an atheist. I invited him down to Sicily when he was done with the Vatican and we went looking for women. Some gals were freaked by his story, others loved it.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers