The jesiut order is the illuminati.

Started by wavecollapse, March 25, 2014, 09:09:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wavecollapse

Hi! I know many people brush off everything you have to say when you use the name illuminati but don't sweat it I will call them by there real name the jesuit order.

I have looked into this military order of the catholic church but it's not an order any more they are the fucking church.

I can post some links and sorry there are some jesus shit in them but I have found real information on religious peoples sites but as all ways question everything .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04jTertpxz4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhoPTvXn_t0

the first one is long i watch up till he started about jesus .

and most of this is in libraries and in the catholic records .

these guy's are evil so too expose them is needed..

AllPurposeAtheist

OH FUCK! NOT THE (cue scarey music) ILLUMINATI! :shocked:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Hijiri Byakuren

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Bibliofagus

Quote from: \"the_antithesis\"Faith says, "I believe this and I don\'t care what you say, I cannot possibly be wrong." Faith is an act of pride.

Quote from: \"AllPurposeAtheist\"The moral high ground was dug up and made into a walmart apparently today.

Tornadoes caused: 2, maybe 3.

Jason78

Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

wavecollapse

hahaha they're not call that any more but still exist that's my point but be "sceptic" all you want but as you all know all theories isn't just theories and most of there evil shit is public record that what they mean with occultism is in the library where no-one looks

stromboli

Wrong. The Mormon Church is the Illuminati. They got secret handshakes and build temples and store houses to feed the righteous in the end times. So there.

AllPurposeAtheist

QuoteQuote from: \"AllPurposeAtheist\"

The moral high ground was dug up and made into a walmart apparently today.

LOL.. I remember writing that once. I didnt know it made it to your sig though. :wink2:

wavecollapse

just watch the 30 - 35 minutes of the first one i posted and see that these guys have had a looong time infiltrating everything.
Infiltration is there "ace in the hole" masters sort of speak.

Bibliofagus

Quote from: wavecollapse on March 25, 2014, 12:30:25 PM
just watch the 30 - 35 minutes of the first one i posted and see that these guys have had a looong time infiltrating everything.
Infiltration is there "ace in the hole" masters sort of speak.

Meh. Why don't you just tell us what's in there?
Quote from: \"the_antithesis\"Faith says, "I believe this and I don\'t care what you say, I cannot possibly be wrong." Faith is an act of pride.

Quote from: \"AllPurposeAtheist\"The moral high ground was dug up and made into a walmart apparently today.

AllPurposeAtheist

Bibliofagus

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on March 25, 2014, 12:29:41 PM
LOL.. I remember writing that once. I didnt know it made it to your sig though. :wink2:

I didn't post much afterwards. Got a bit bored with it at first, and then I went for a 10 week holiday :)

Bibliofagus

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on March 25, 2014, 12:49:40 PM
Shhhhh.. it's a secret!

Or we are being lured into seeing subliminal messages in these films.

AllPurposeAtheist

Well you're welcome to it or any of my dumb comments for that matter. They all have subliminal messages to send me your money.  Now you know what happened to your bank account. 

Bibliofagus