News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Cosmos: Let the butthurt begin!

Started by aitm, March 24, 2014, 09:30:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

"Tyson's doing it again. He talked about cave men, as if there were humans before Adam and Eve!"

I love my cousins.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

AllPurposeAtheist

See?  :surprised: I TOLD you it's true! IT'S IN A BOOK! It even says TRUE!

ALL HAIL BUGS! When someone asks 'What's up' praise Bugs!
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Elect

Quote from: follower_of_jesus on April 03, 2014, 01:13:14 PM
God's word survives whether you show your tv show or not. God's word is written and can stand the test of time when TV is gone. Have you ever read Cosmos? Doubtful cause it was never written down, therefore it is a stupid show created for low information LIEberals who use the massive hollywood to force their opinion down America's throat.

Now that's a bible thump.

Feral Atheist

Quote from: Elect on April 08, 2014, 11:16:04 AM
Now that's a bible thump.

Just another mindless troll demonstrating their vast willful ignorance, and now banned.
In dog beers I've only had one.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Atheon

Latest episode addresses environmental concerns. Right-wing heads will explode!!
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

aitm

I know. A great big ole shot to the head of big business's attempt to make money at all costs. Course no right wing nut bag that would watch the show could follow the dots.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Solitary

Quote from: follower_of_jesus on April 03, 2014, 01:13:14 PM
God's word survives whether you show your tv show or not. God's word is written and can stand the test of time when TV is gone. Have you ever read Cosmos? Doubtful cause it was never written down, therefore it is a stupid show created for low information LIEberals who use the massive hollywood to force their opinion down America's throat.

Well now we know who the April fool is, was? Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.