News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Sins are for Math

Started by curiouscrab, March 23, 2014, 04:01:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

curiouscrab

Christianity and Catholicism are both bologna. I don't believe in God and my life is fine. In fact, I'm much better than tons of others who are Catholic. I'm fastest on my school track team, smartest in my classes, and have the highest cognitive ability (aka I can control my conversations by "pulling out special cards"). There's no proof of God's existence, and it sounds like fantasy to me. If I walked up to somebody and said "Lankydorn is much forgiving and created everything" how many people do you think would believe me? Now, substitute "God" for "Lankydorn" and tell me what their reaction would be now. If I can do that, then what says God exists? What says his name is God if he does exist? Jesus does. But do humans lie? Obviously not. :P Clearly nobody lied back in BC time. :P The Internet doesn't lie. :P See how much Jesus and the Internet have in common? *yes* LOGIC, MATH, and SCIENCE!
Romans - 1
Jesus - 0
:vegetasmiley:
Just :hand: and :think: for a moment about your life. :doh: when you realize you believed in something and found out it wasn't true :liar: :wall: (aka :new_xmas:). Now repeat while thinking about what you may currently believe in. :fU:

josephpalazzo

You've just insulted all the bolognas in the world.  :smile2: Otherwise, you're quite right.