Ohio's prodigal son Andrew Benner: Sandyhook a hoax

Started by AllPurposeAtheist, March 22, 2014, 11:52:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

And people wonder why politics appears broken?
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/03/14/1284630/-Published-On-Rep-Brenner-R-Blog-Was-Sandy-Hook-a-Hoax-Designed-to-Advance-Gun-Control-Laws
QuoteTo create an event like Sandy Hook takes tremendous planning. Even so, with the best of minds, things will come to light that at the very least cast a shadow over thetruthfulness of said event. We haven’t even discussed what a sharpshooter Adam Lanza must have been to take out that many people in such a short amount of time.If Sandy Hook was an artificially created and staged event to allow the government to use fear to gain the advantage over the 2nd Amendment, we can bet we will see more of these events over time. Why? Simply because the government has not gotten what it wants.Though President Obama has stated he supports the 2nd Amendment, it is clear from his actions that he does not. The 2nd Amendment he supports is no 2nd Amendment at all.

Yup, proof Obama murders children to come get yer gunz!  :doh:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Mermaid

A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Gawdzilla Sama

When Obamacare went into effect I emailed all my nutter relatives and told them to put their guns out in front of their houses for the pick-up teams. Strangely, none of them took that seriously, even after years of claiming that's exactly what would happen.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: drunkenshoe on March 22, 2014, 01:17:16 PM
Wouldn't it be wonderful, if one of the parents who lost their babies in Sandy Hook beat the shit of this thing, then claimed temporary insanity and got away with it?
I live 2 blocks from the Ohio statehouse and if I wasn't allergic to prison food I'd do it.

baronvonrort

When Pt Arthur massacre happened Martin Bryant had been on a disability pension for 12 years for mental illness, he did not have a firearm licence and he did not purchase his AR15 or Fn Fal from a gun shop.
The Australian laws that resulted from that was collective punishment of all law abiding firearm owners because of a madman who did not have a firearm licence and did not purchase his guns legally.

I was looking at statistics for deaths in the USA recently-
Unintentional fall deaths- 8.4 per 100,000
Unintentional poisoning deaths- 10.7 per 100,000
Motor vehicle traffic deaths- 10.9 per 100,000

Firearm homicides - 3.6 per 100,000
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/acc-inj.htm

Dont make the same mistake we made in punishing all law abiding firearm owners because of a madman.

The Skeletal Atheist

I don't think it takes a sharpshooter to shoot and kill children in a school building with a rifle, especially when most of them are huddled in classrooms. I'm a gun owner, but even those of you who never fired a firearm would be able to do what Adam Lanza did with a 2 minute course on the operation of the rifle and no fucking heart or sanity. AR-15s are pretty damn easy to operate. For such a proponent of the 2nd amendment he sure doesn't seem to know that.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: baronvonrort on March 23, 2014, 12:37:00 AM
When Pt Arthur massacre happened Martin Bryant had been on a disability pension for 12 years for mental illness, he did not have a firearm licence and he did not purchase his AR15 or Fn Fal from a gun shop.
The Australian laws that resulted from that was collective punishment of all law abiding firearm owners because of a madman who did not have a firearm licence and did not purchase his guns legally.

I was looking at statistics for deaths in the USA recently-
Unintentional fall deaths- 8.4 per 100,000
Unintentional poisoning deaths- 10.7 per 100,000
Motor vehicle traffic deaths- 10.9 per 100,000

Firearm homicides - 3.6 per 100,000
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/acc-inj.htm

Dont make the same mistake we made in punishing all law abiding firearm owners because of a madman.

Makes sense on the face of it, but here there's no need whatsoever to be a law abiding citizen to own damned near any weapons you can get your hands on. The criminally insane write our gun laws.

PickelledEggs

As someone that lives in the state that this tragedy happened and knows people personally that were directly affected by it. I can say this guy is a delusional, grade-A moron.

Sent from Planet X