WOAH.. Kansas sure loves their freedom! Teabaggers...

Started by AllPurposeAtheist, March 19, 2014, 05:49:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glitch

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on March 20, 2014, 03:28:21 PM
Maybe I'll just go get arrested so I have to go cold turkey in jail.

They cell cigarettes dirt cheap in jail. Like you're free from taxation on tobacco in there, so a pack of Marlboro's is literally $2. Or something... I'm not sure why, but I know my sister always told me that she bought her packs for $2 or less. That was about... a year ago.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Glitch on March 20, 2014, 08:13:47 AM
I recently had a really messed up run in with the cops.

Long story short, there was a huge car accident, road was blocked, I showed up about 3 minutes after the cops did, they pulled me over, profiled my car, as it is beat to shit, took my keys, did a Search and Seizure of my car, took my really nice eCigarette, then sat me down on the curb next to about 20 other people who had the same things happening to them. They also made it so that nobody could text, call, or take photos/videos by confiscating our cell phones if we brought them out. About 2 hours and some odd minutes later, they finally asked me for my "statement" of what happened, and I was like.. I saw nothing. You guys did this to me, never even checked my license, registration, or insurance, and I've been sitting here smoking real cigarettes for the past 2 hours with this random guy named Fred. (not kidding)

Anyways, after that, I went home, went to bed, as it was almost 1 AM, and then woke up. Called the local police station, and according to them, the accident never happened, even though I saw body bags being carried out, nobody was held against their will, and they also didn't take my really nice, fully moded and customized light saber eCig.

Moral of my story?

Even in California the cops are completely corrupted. ESPECIALLY in California... This country is doomed I say...

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED
Quick question. Why should I believe any of that?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers