Esquire puts Bill Kristol in his place

Started by AllPurposeAtheist, March 19, 2014, 05:31:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

Just shut up and go away.

Bill Kristol
Can Republicans do no better than shamefully to emulate Somerset and Obama ("I assure you nobody ends up being more war-weary than me")? Will no brave leader step forward to honorably awaken us from our unworthy sleep?

Esquires Charles Pierce:
Blow me, you monstrous, bloodthirsty fraud, you silly, stupid chickenhawk motherfker who plays army man with the children of people who are so much better than you are, and who would feed innocent civilians in lands you will never visit into your own personal meatgrinder to service your semi-annual martial erection. You and the rest of your cowardly cohort helped prepare the ground for the worst geopolitical mistake the country has made in 30 years. You fought the battle of the Green Rooms and the think tanks while other people's sons and daughters died for your fantasy of how the world would work if you really were the pimply, adolescent Zeus you see when you look in the mirror every morning. The country does not need you lectures any more. The country does not need your counsel. The country does not need your advice. And, as sure as human beings have become dead because of your lectures, and counsel, and advice, human beings about whom you otherwise care nothing, the country does not need your hectoring that it has become insufficiently bellicose to fulfill your newest, blood-drenched fantasies. Even here, even now, you hide behind the skirts of a woman from Indiana who, while I believe her to be wrong, seems to be genuine in her beliefs. You are unworthy of her intellectual camouflage. You should be driven from polite society, consigned to an ideological Molokai so you can no longer  infect the rest of us. People should shun you. You should wear the bell for the rest of your miserable days.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Jason78

Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: Jason78 on March 19, 2014, 05:51:29 AM
Who the hell is Bill Kristol?
neocon/tv talking head/Bush henchman.  Real piece of work..worthless piece of garbage.

Jason78

Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: Jason78 on March 19, 2014, 06:17:44 AM
So Ann Coulter in pants essentially?
Ann Coulter is downright manly compared to kristol. Come to think about it Ann Coulter is downright manly compared to the Seattle Seahawks defense.

aitm

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on March 19, 2014, 01:19:30 PM
Ann Coulter is downright manly compared to kristol. Come to think about it Ann Coulter is downright manly compared to the Seattle Seahawks defense.

OH SNAP! mother fucking mother fucking SNAP!
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

wolf39us

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on March 19, 2014, 01:19:30 PM

Haha yeah she is pretty fucking manly and coocoo.  I wonder if Pierce has ever had her on.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

AllPurposeAtheist

Better be careful Shoe..If Kristol finds out you're against war he might get a war with Turkiye started and personally have a drone aimed at you!