News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Muslims For Peace?

Started by Solitary, March 18, 2014, 11:27:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StupidWiz

Quote from: Walker_Lee on April 19, 2014, 02:56:00 PM
Islam is just another stupid man made religion. Religion make wars, arguments,  and even stuff such as stupid rants saying "go to hell".
So is Christianity. I wish you could realize that your religion's also man made, caused war and arguments too. I pity you for being indoctrinated by your pastors and parents since you're a child.
... To teach superstitions as truths is the most terrible thing. The child mind accepts and believes them, and only through great pain and perhaps tragedy can they be in after years relieved of them. - Hypatia

Walker_Lee

Quote from: PickelledEggs on April 19, 2014, 03:48:42 PM
Lol I can name a few other religions that start wars in addition to Islam. Can you, Walker?

Sent via your mom

Yes i can. Catholics, Mormons, Judaism, Buddhism, Hinduism, etc.
Quote from: StupidWiz on April 19, 2014, 07:12:55 PM
So is Christianity. I wish you could realize that your religion's also man made, caused war and arguments too. I pity you for being indoctrinated by your pastors and parents since you're a child.
Yes i am a teen but i am not indoctrinated by anyone nor do i have a religion.  Ya'll keep saying i have a religion but i do not. I am the same as you in the department of religion i have none. I am a follower of God nothing added or taken. I reject religion because religion is a man made belief.
Quote from: Solitary on April 19, 2014, 03:39:08 PM
Get real Walker_Lee! Who made religions if mankind didn't? Solitary
I literately said that mankind made religion. Thanks for repeating me though.
God is real.
That is the truth.
There is a heaven and hell.
That is the truth.
Jesus lived, died for you, then rose again.
That is the truth.

Jmpty

And man created god in his own image.....
???  ??

Walker_Lee

Quote from: Jmpty on April 20, 2014, 11:00:11 AM
And man created god in his own image.....
You got that backwards dude. God created man in his own image.
God is real.
That is the truth.
That is the truth.
That is the truth.

Walker_Lee

Quote from: Solitary on April 22, 2014, 11:27:42 AM

And why do you think that is so? You are using verbal gymnastics and Slick maneuvers that are fallacious to argue thinking you are winning. This is what neurotics do to win at any cost. You pick and choose what you believe from Christian dogma and think you are like us because you claim you are not a Christian. Why can't you admit you are a Christian? Are you ashamed of its history? Solitary
When did i say that i was not a Christian? A christian is a person who believe in the gospel. By that definition i am. I am not religious though. A religious is a person who adds or takes away from the bible. I do not do that. Secondly i think he made us in his image because it is true. Can you prove it wrong? I am ashamed of these so called Christians who killed because they thaught God told them to. God would not do that so that.
God is real.
That is the truth.
That is the truth.
That is the truth.

Jason78

Quote from: Walker_Lee on April 22, 2014, 11:41:45 PM
When did i say that i was not a Christian?

Quote from: Walker_Lee on April 20, 2014, 03:11:39 PM
I am not a christian i am a follower of Jesus alone Christians are usually fakes.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

stromboli

Why is it always got to be religion? Can't we have a"non- affiliated people who don't give a shit- for peace" thing?

Walker_Lee

@Jason78 you got me so let me clarify my mistake. What i tried to say is that in reference to being religious i am not christian. In the real term of christian which is belief in Jesus then i am.
Quote from: stromboli on April 23, 2014, 09:57:06 AM
Why is it always got to be religion? Can't we have a"non- affiliated people who don't give a shit- for peace" thing?
That is what you call me a religious person. But i am not and that is why i am talking about it.
God is real.
That is the truth.
That is the truth.
That is the truth.

Jason78

Quote from: Walker_Lee on April 23, 2014, 04:20:35 PM
@Jason78 you got me so let me clarify my mistake. What i tried to say is that in reference to being religious i am not christian. In the real term of christian which is belief in Jesus then i am. That is what you call me a religious person. But i am not and that is why i am talking about it.

If you're just going to redefine words to mean whatever you want them to mean, then you might as well call yourself a dinosaur.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Jack89

Quote from: Walker_Lee on April 22, 2014, 11:41:45 PM
Secondly i think he made us in his image because it is true. Can you prove it wrong?
This is a basic burden of proof fallacy.  You realize that, don't you? 

leo

Quote from: Walker_Lee on April 22, 2014, 10:56:31 AM
You got that backwards dude. God created man in his own image.
Nopeeee. You are the One that got it backwards. Man invented gods as their own image.
Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

Walker_Lee

God is real.
That is the truth.
That is the truth.
That is the truth.