News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Muslims For Peace?

Started by Solitary, March 18, 2014, 11:27:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

This is some really scary shit.

This is why I hate religion and the followers that have no tolerance for anyone else's beliefs and preach hatred based on Scripture. These are the most ignorant people I have heard since the Christian fund'mental"ist in the South. Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

SGOS

Islam is just another religion, no more deserving of special consideration than any other religion in societies evolving toward freedom and tolerance.

StupidWiz

Yup, they won't stop til they can sit in the government, making policy and applying their nonsenses to all aspects of your life, until your country becomes a stupid country like mine. Please don't let that happen. I still remember the speech an Imam gave us in Friday prayer, There will be no peace until all the world becomes Islam/Muslims. To think that I went along cheering that with Allahuakbar makes me cringe now.
... To teach superstitions as truths is the most terrible thing. The child mind accepts and believes them, and only through great pain and perhaps tragedy can they be in after years relieved of them. - Hypatia

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: StupidWiz on March 18, 2014, 12:22:47 PM
Yup, they won't stop til they can sit in the government, making policy and applying their nonsenses to all aspects of your life, until your country becomes a stupid country like mine. Please don't let that happen. I still remember the speech an Imam gave us in Friday prayer, There will be no peace until all the world becomes Islam/Muslims. To think that I went along cheering that with Allahuakbar makes me cringe now.

Don't feel too bad, you were just doing what was needed to keep safe.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

StupidWiz

Quote from: The Skeletal Atheist on March 18, 2014, 12:25:09 PM
Don't feel too bad, you were just doing what was needed to keep safe.
The thing is I was genuinely excited and full of passion when hearing that speech. I was still in the clutches of Islam back then... 
... To teach superstitions as truths is the most terrible thing. The child mind accepts and believes them, and only through great pain and perhaps tragedy can they be in after years relieved of them. - Hypatia

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: StupidWiz on March 18, 2014, 12:27:29 PM
The thing is I was genuinely excited and full of passion when hearing that speech. I was still in the clutches of Islam back then... 
Oh. Well at least you're past that.

SGOS

Quote from: The Skeletal Atheist on March 18, 2014, 12:43:43 PM
Oh. Well at least you're past that.
Yeah, but the thought of Wiz being that way in the past still gives me the heebee jeebees.

VladK

Quote from: SGOS on March 18, 2014, 11:39:02 AM
Islam is just another religion, no more deserving of special consideration than any other religion in societies evolving toward freedom and tolerance.

I think you might want to reconsider that. There are a lot of nasty things in Islam that aren't found in Christianity or Judaism (or if they are found they are of far lesser extent).

SilentFutility

They see the UK state as illegitimate and not to be obeyed but they have absolutely no problem in reaping the benefits of living in the UK, such as access to our healthcare service, which while not perfect is still excellent compared to the rest of the world, fair legal treatment, laws protecting them from oppression and harassment, the freedom to practice their religion and all of the other things that make someone with UK citizenship EXTREMELY lucky and privileged compared to a lot of people all over the world who do not have access to these wonderful things that we sometimes even take for granted.

If they truly wanted to reject the UK state, and live under Islamic law, then not only would they refuse to take part completely and not take advantage of the GREAT things about UK residency, but they would also leave. There are plenty of countries with systems of governance just like the ones they would like to live under.

If you don't like the UK, nobody is forcing you to live here.

Fortunately, not all of the UK is like this, some towns such as Luton are now to be completely avoided, but there are still lovely parts.

StupidWiz

Quote from: SGOS on March 18, 2014, 12:46:21 PM
Yeah, but the thought of Wiz being that way in the past still gives me the heebee jeebees.
The power of indoctrination, continually brainwashing systematically constructed to the education system here in my country. From Islamic kindergarten to Islamic college. Even some state university is already tainted by the values of Islam that are pushed consistently into all of college organizations and extracurricular. The religious dogma has infiltrated all aspects of the life of my countrymen, politics, economics, entertainment, education, culture, media etc.Wherever you go, you'll surely meet an element of Islam everywhere. The situation is already bleak over here, though there are some people who keeps resisting these religious dogma, it's not enough to eradicate even just half of it.

So, wherever you are all over the world, please don't let Muslims do this to your beloved country. I can see the struggle against Christianity in the US, and it is a good thing, but I wanna say beware and stay vigilant for the infiltration of Islam.

VladK

Quote from: StupidWiz on March 19, 2014, 02:31:39 AM
So, wherever you are all over the world, please don't let Muslims do this to your beloved country. I can see the struggle against Christianity in the US, and it is a good thing, but I wanna say beware and stay vigilant for the infiltration of Islam.

There's certainly a trend in Europe and even the US to make various accommodations for Islam (whether or not a Muslim asks for it by the way) but if you point that out and challenge it you get called "Islamophobic", "racist", "McCarthyist", "paranoid" etc. Recently Cameron for example announced he wants Britain to get more involved in Sharia-finance. It's like they don't realize the consequences long-term and their (mostly secular "post-Christian") culture is slowly being subverted through a very slow gradual process, a good part of which is self-inflicted. They also have a system of arbitration that has lead to the creation of Sharia courts on civil matters.

CloneKai

Quote from: StupidWiz on March 19, 2014, 02:31:39 AM
The power of indoctrination, continually brainwashing systematically constructed to the education system here in my country. From Islamic kindergarten to Islamic college. Even some state university is already tainted by the values of Islam that are pushed consistently into all of college organizations and extracurricular. The religious dogma has infiltrated all aspects of the life of my countrymen, politics, economics, entertainment, education, culture, media etc.Wherever you go, you'll surely meet an element of Islam everywhere. The situation is already bleak over here, though there are some people who keeps resisting these religious dogma, it's not enough to eradicate even just half of it.

Only way for a Muslim to advance is through Islam. In this world and the next. If the entire world convert to islam, there will be eternal peace. everyone now's that, even the infedels. The infedels are just evil, they don't want peace, they want destruction of human decency, like making women wear anything less than a tent.

In Germany they wear tight pants or even less. I mean you can actually see there awesome bums.
This must not be tolerated.
I should spread message of peace. Force them to convert, you know. I mean Islam is the only thing that truely respects women, right

StupidWiz wanna help! i could use international contacts for this, especially from Indonesia.

StupidWiz

Quote from: VladK on March 19, 2014, 07:53:22 AM
There's certainly a trend in Europe and even the US to make various accommodations for Islam (whether or not a Muslim asks for it by the way) but if you point that out and challenge it you get called "Islamophobic", "racist", "McCarthyist", "paranoid" etc. Recently Cameron for example announced he wants Britain to get more involved in Sharia-finance. It's like they don't realize the consequences long-term and their (mostly secular "post-Christian") culture is slowly being subverted through a very slow gradual process, a good part of which is self-inflicted. They also have a system of arbitration that has lead to the creation of Sharia courts on civil matters.
I know, it's a sad reality that we, ex-Muslims are facing right now. The least we can do is just warn them, if they don't want to hear it and accuse us for being racist (like Islam is a race? lol  :eyes: ) and "Islamophobic" (another word invented to shame the critics of Islam) , well, it's their call. We can only do that much.

StupidWiz

Quote from: CloneKai on March 19, 2014, 01:16:18 PM

Only way for a Muslim to advance is through Islam. In this world and the next. If the entire world convert to islam, there will be eternal peace. everyone now's that, even the infedels. The infedels are just evil, they don't want peace, they want destruction of human decency, like making women wear anything less than a tent.

In Germany they wear tight pants or even less. I mean you can actually see there awesome bums.
This must not be tolerated.
I should spread message of peace. Force them to convert, you know. I mean Islam is the only thing that truely respects women, right

StupidWiz wanna help! i could use international contacts for this, especially from Indonesia.

Yes, the West is evil and should not be tolerated. Their lifestyle is an abomination to Islamic values. don't worry brother, we, Indonesians, always have your back in spreading Islam. Islam is the religion of peace!!! Allahuakbar!

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: StupidWiz on March 19, 2014, 07:39:14 PM
Yes, the West is evil and should not be tolerated. Their lifestyle is an abomination to Islamic values. don't worry brother, we, Indonesians, always have your back in spreading Islam. Islam is the religion of peace!!! Allahuakbar!
:oak: