News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

SEX

Started by Solitary, March 16, 2014, 04:37:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

AllPurposeAtheist

Well,  isn't that special. *church lady*
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

SGOS

I take it this woman is more of a sex educator than a comedian.  Well maybe 50% of each.  It's an odd topic, although it was interesting.

Hijiri Byakuren

The duck penis frightens me.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on March 17, 2014, 01:43:49 PM
The duck penis frightens me.
Ducks are an odd animals.

Sent via Tapatalk on my JediX20 I-605

AllPurposeAtheist

I'm taking my date to see this movie.  :dance:

Shol'va

QuoteSex
Yes please!

GSOgymrat

Sex seems like an inefficient means of reproduction. If human beings were actually designed I'm sure there could be a method that could work better than what evolution has produced. Sexual reproduction and raising offspring takes up too much time, energy and resources and I hope humans will eventually be able to improve this process.

AllPurposeAtheist

Once upon a time all I had to do was look at my wife and *poof* pregnant! 

SGOS

The act of human sexual reproduction as a biological product of evolution is kind of weird when you think about it.  Religions both condemn it at glorify it, almost like they don't know what they really want to do about it.  It hardly seems godly.  I'm not suggesting we get rid of it.  No, I don't want to get rid of it.  I think it's a wonderful recreation.  But really!  Why all the fuss?

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: SGOS on March 18, 2014, 12:28:34 PM
The act of human sexual reproduction as a biological product of evolution is kind of weird when you think about it.  Religions both condemn it at glorify it, almost like they don't know what they really want to do about it.  It hardly seems godly.  I'm not suggesting we get rid of it.  No, I don't want to get rid of it.  I think it's a wonderful recreation.  But really!  Why all the fuss?
Well,  you're going to burn in hell forever and ever and ever,  but other than that it's great!

Glitch

Quote from: GSOgymrat on March 18, 2014, 11:38:00 AM
Sex seems like an inefficient means of reproduction. If human beings were actually designed I'm sure there could be a method that could work better than what evolution has produced. Sexual reproduction and raising offspring takes up too much time, energy and resources and I hope humans will eventually be able to improve this process.

All I can think of right now is this episode in The Clone Wars (sorry, I love Star Wars) where they were looking at the clone army being developed. Why don't we just figure out a way to raise children like that? Have them owned by the government and programmed to be a bad ass clone trooper.

I think I went too far.

Plu

It's been tried, but people are starting to reject the church.

wolf39us

I'll just stick to the sex that doesn't result in children. 

Get more birth control!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Glitch on March 20, 2014, 06:08:36 AM
All I can think of right now is this episode in The Clone Wars (sorry, I love Star Wars)
The clone wars were never shown onscreen in Star Wars. There are only deluded individuals who seem to be under the impression that there were more Star Wars movies made after Return of the Jedi.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel