News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

100%

Started by deuce916, March 14, 2014, 05:40:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

I have no reason to believe anybody's imaginary friend is real. 
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Moralnihilist

Your god is a cunt. The christard god is a cunt. Pedomo is a cunt. The jewish god is a cunt. Any god that man has claimed to exist is a cunt.

And until the OP can put forth TESTABLE, VERIFIABLE, and CONCRETE PROOF the OP is a cunt.
Science doesn't give a damn about religions, because "damns" are not measurable units and therefore have no place in research. As soon as it's possible to detect damns, we'll quantize perdition and number all the levels of hell. Until then, science doesn't care.

josephpalazzo

I think you have a very simplistic approach to this. There are theists and atheists who say: I don't know 100% if there is a god. But the theist will say, in spite of that, I believe in god; while the atheist will say, because there isn't enough to convince me, I don't believe in a god.

stromboli

You are asking if we believe in something you yourself can't define or explain. 

Plu

Quote from: deuce916"Well I know I have doubts". Unlike you I have no doubts. I am 100% sure there is no god & never will be.
Notice that this guy claims he is also an atheist. You should probably not jump to conclusions as much as you all do.

Jason78

I noticed that, I just didn't think it was important.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Plu

QuoteI'm going to jump to the conclusion that he is either trying to get attention or just a fucking twat.

Oh definately both of these. It just seemed to me some people were responding to him with the idea that he was a theist joining the forums. I agree totally that this guy is a fucking twat.

DunkleSeele

Quote from: PluQuote I'm going to jump to the conclusion that he is either trying to get attention or just a fucking twat.
Oh definately both of these. It just seemed to me some people were responding to him with the idea that he was a theist joining the forums. I agree totally that this guy is a fucking twat.
Plu, did you see my post on the previous page? How comes a person with ZERO posts can open a new thread outside the intro section? Are the mods going to do something about it?

PickelledEggs

Quote from: DunkleSeeleQuote from: PluQuote I'm going to jump to the conclusion that he is either trying to get attention or just a fucking twat.
Oh definately both of these. It just seemed to me some people were responding to him with the idea that he was a theist joining the forums. I agree totally that this guy is a fucking twat.Plu, did you see my post on the previous page? How comes a person with ZERO posts can open a new thread outside the intro section? Are the mods going to do something about it?
There might be some security configuring to do still. Skeletal just noticed that the members only thread can be seen by people that aren't members and you don't even have to log in right now to browse through it.

deuce916

So you guys get pretty rattled when someone comes out with the truth eh. There is a god or there isn't a god. It's pretty simple logic. You can't be in both camps at the same time. Either you believe in a god or you don't believe in a god - any god. There's no room for agnosticism there.

Plu

We mostly get rattled when people show up here acting like twats. You seem too dumb to understand even very basic ideas like the difference between reality and knowledge of said reality, though.

deuce916

No, I've got my facts correct thank you very much.

DunkleSeele

Quote from: deuce916So you guys get pretty rattled when someone comes out with the truth eh. There is a god or there isn't a god. It's pretty simple logic. You can't be in both camps at the same time. Either you believe in a god or you don't believe in a god - any god. There's no room for agnosticism there.
You're ignorant as fuck. "Agnosticism" refers to knowledge, literally meaning "I don't know". Belief or lack thereof is totally independent from knowledge. As atheists, we do not believe in a god. Some atheists also state "I know there's no god", those are called "gnostic atheists", as opposed to "agnostic atheists" who say "I don't know if a god exists, but I don't believe it does".

A final note: I don't believe you for a second when you say you're an atheist; you are clearly another theist troll spouting the same old, tired bullshit. And now fuck off, bumbag.

deuce916

Why don't you understand simple logic?

josephpalazzo

Quote from: deuce916 on March 14, 2014, 07:01:40 PM
Why don't you understand simple logic?

We do, but you don't.