News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

100%

Started by deuce916, March 14, 2014, 05:40:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moralnihilist

Quote from: AT7iLA on March 17, 2014, 12:33:48 AM
There is no evidence of a god... There isn't evidence for the dot that exploded either... These two theories are based on belief... Whether you all like it or not... Atheism and Religion are very similar. Both believe in something that there isn't an evidence for... Evolution is a claim... So was the big bang... and of course God is a claim also.

You can tell ppl all kinds of evidences about evolution and big bang but the fact is all these claims are not scientific since in order for something to be a scientific fact it would have to be observed, repeated, tested... Therefore big bang, evolution, God... All in the same category... Religion.

Neat a science lesson:
http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/astronomy/bigbang.html
Science doesn't give a damn about religions, because "damns" are not measurable units and therefore have no place in research. As soon as it's possible to detect damns, we'll quantize perdition and number all the levels of hell. Until then, science doesn't care.

Aletheia

Today definitely involved a treat. We had some ribs which were marinated in chipotle sauce and raspberry vinegrette and slow cooked on the grill for about 5 hours. They literally fell off the bones it was so tender. They were served with jalapeno halves stuffed with cream cheese, wrapped with bacon and cooked till perfection. The meal was so delicious I took a plate with me to work and shared with my two co-workers who were exceedingly grateful for this obvious mana from heaven. 

Life is totally fucking awesome at times.
Quote from: Jakenessif you believe in the supernatural, you do not understand modern science. Period.

Poison Tree

Quote from: Aletheia on March 17, 2014, 01:00:29 AM
Today definitely involved a treat. We had some ribs which were marinated in chipotle sauce and raspberry vinegrette and slow cooked on the grill for about 5 hours. They literally fell off the bones it was so tender. They were served with jalapeno halves stuffed with cream cheese, wrapped with bacon and cooked till perfection. The meal was so delicious I took a plate with me to work and shared with my two co-workers who were exceedingly grateful for this obvious mana from heaven. 

I had PB&J for lunch and supper was frozen pizza.
Fuck, reading your post made me hungry (and jealous). I still have 3 (4?) day old supermarket rotisserie chicken in my fridge. Maybe dunk it in soy sauce. Eating that at midnight couldn't possible give me heartburn, right?
"Observe that noses were made to wear spectacles; and so we have spectacles. Legs were visibly instituted to be breeched, and we have breeches" Voltaire�s Candide

FinalSomnia

There is no evidence of a god... There isn't evidence for the dot that exploded either... These two theories are based on belief... Whether you all like it or not... Atheism and Religion are very similar. Both believe in something that there isn't an evidence for... Evolution is a claim... So was the big bang... and of course God is a claim also.

You can tell ppl all kinds of evidences about evolution and big bang but the fact is all these claims are not scientific since in order for something to be a scientific fact it would have to be observed, repeated, tested... Therefore big bang, evolution, God... All in the same category... Religion.
I've always wondered if ignorance was painful.
Heaven is no more than a carrot on a string at the end of a tunnel; Hell is no more than a gunbarrel at the back of your head.  When we are good people for the sake of being good people, we\'ll have no further use for religion.

Jason78

Quote from: Aletheia on March 17, 2014, 01:00:29 AM

That sounds absolutely delicious! 
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Sal1981

I had a slice of wholegrain bread with some condiments of spiced rolled up and cooked lamb, oh and a cup of water too. :/

Hijiri Byakuren

Fail troll is fail.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk. Titty sprinkles.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Hakurei Reimu

I had a slice of honey bran toast and a PB&J for lunch today. Yum.

Edit: Where are my manners?

Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu