News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Can undergrads submit journal pieces?

Started by darsenfeld, March 12, 2014, 08:42:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darsenfeld

I have some ideas on political philosophy and strategic management that I want to publish.  But then I may start a masters this year but do any masters and above submit journal pieces?
consistency is for dopes....

Moralnihilist

Masters? No, not generally. PhD students sometimes do. The PhD thesis is usually submitted for publication(mine was).
Science doesn't give a damn about religions, because "damns" are not measurable units and therefore have no place in research. As soon as it's possible to detect damns, we'll quantize perdition and number all the levels of hell. Until then, science doesn't care.

aitm

Quote from: "Moralnihilist"Masters? No, not generally. PhD students sometimes do. The PhD thesis is usually submitted for publication(mine was).

braggert.......

:wink:
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Moralnihilist

Quote from: "aitm"
Quote from: "Moralnihilist"Masters? No, not generally. PhD students sometimes do. The PhD thesis is usually submitted for publication(mine was).

braggert.......

:wink:

Wasn't published but it was submitted. Turns out that period that I have mine in is really well covered.
Science doesn't give a damn about religions, because "damns" are not measurable units and therefore have no place in research. As soon as it's possible to detect damns, we'll quantize perdition and number all the levels of hell. Until then, science doesn't care.

SilentFutility

I'm in the UK but alongside my thesis I'm submitting a scientific paper for review and eventual publishing and then potentially another right after I graduate.