Michele Bachmann Claims Gay People are Bullies

Started by PickelledEggs, March 11, 2014, 12:53:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

Yup, we keep hearing reports every day about gay people beating up christians...tsk tsk
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Moriarty

<Insert witty remark>

"Say what you will about George W. Bush, but he wouldn\'t have stood for Russian aggression in the Ukraine. He\'d have invaded New Zealand by now."--Donald O\'Keeffe.

Youssuf Ramadan

Whoopee. So what's the silly cow going to say next week?  Pass the salt....

stromboli

Ah, Michele Bachmann. Part of the Republican brain trust. Yes indeed, armed gangs of gays are right now roaming the streets bitch slapping anyone wearing a cross or a 3 piece suit that is not accessorized correctly.

billhilly

They're bitch slapping anyone with a 3 piece suit accessorized or not.  They're also targeting anyone with a 2 piece, 3 button suit as well as most shades of grey.  2 and 4 button suits in the appropriate fabric are being taken on a case by case basis.  Be careful out there if you have a job interview.

Thumpalumpacus

Quote from: "stromboli"Ah, Michele Bachmann. Part of the Republican brain trust.

If brains were dynamite she wouldn't have enough to blow her nose.
<insert witty aphorism here>

Moriarty

<Insert witty remark>

"Say what you will about George W. Bush, but he wouldn\'t have stood for Russian aggression in the Ukraine. He\'d have invaded New Zealand by now."--Donald O\'Keeffe.

Jason78

I don't understand how they would have enforced SB 1062 anyway.  

What would they do when two religions contradict each other?
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

PickelledEggs

Quote from: "Thumpalumpacus"
Quote from: "stromboli"Ah, Michele Bachmann. Part of the Republican brain trust.

If brains were dynamite she wouldn't have enough to blow her nose.
When they were handing out brains, she thought she heard "trains" and she asked for a nice slow moving one.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Moriarty

Quote from: "Gawdzilla Sama"And Herr Coulter comes up with this gem: Ann Coulter likens U.S. demographic shift to 'being raped,' blames Democrats

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/03/10 ... l-swanson/

Listen To Kevin Swanson – Watching Disney's "Frozen" Might Turn Your Kids Gay
<Insert witty remark>

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: "Moriarty"
Quote from: "Gawdzilla Sama"And Herr Coulter comes up with this gem: Ann Coulter likens U.S. demographic shift to 'being raped,' blames Democrats

Teach me! Teach me!
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

PickelledEggs

Quote from: "Moriarty"

HAHA I just saw something similar about this I think on the front page of reddit.

I'm going to go download Frozen now. I hear it's good and I haven't seen it yet.