News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Hello!

Started by Searching4truth, March 09, 2014, 11:25:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Searching4truth

Hey everyone, its good to be back. I had some problems logging on back in September but finally got it all worked out thanks to Wolf! Unfortunately, I have to start all over with all my kudos and rep points, but it's just a temporary status, right? Anyhow, if you've been here since after Sept, you won't know me and if you've been here since before September, you probably don't remember me. Lol. I'm ready to start searching again.

Solitary

:-D Welcome back aboard Searching4truth! It's all vanity, and that's the truth.  #-o  :lol:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

wolf39us

Indeed, welcome back bro!

Plu

Sal1981

Something something he who searches will find something something.

Welcome to AF!

Moriarty

Quote from: "Searching4truth"Hey everyone, its good to be back. I had some problems logging on back in September but finally got it all worked out thanks to Wolf! Unfortunately, I have to start all over with all my kudos and rep points, but it's just a temporary status, right? Anyhow, if you've been here since after Sept, you won't know me and if you've been here since before September, you probably don't remember me. Lol. I'm ready to start searching again.

As Kosh said "I have always been here."

Welcome......back.

P.S. Major points to anyone that gets the Kosh reference~
<Insert witty remark>

"Say what you will about George W. Bush, but he wouldn\'t have stood for Russian aggression in the Ukraine. He\'d have invaded New Zealand by now."--Donald O\'Keeffe.