News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

I have come

Started by camouflage, March 07, 2014, 01:10:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

camouflage

Don't misinterpret the subject.

I just wanted to let you guys know that an atheistic agnostic has joined this forum and he looks forward to interesting interactions.

I browsed the forum for 2 days or so and I must say I am impressed by the quality of posts and threads.

I don't usually care for introductions but I think I will be here for a long time so just interested in how you respond to this.

Cheers to everyone!
Using Tapatalk

Moriarty

Quote from: "camouflage"Don't misinterpret the subject.

I just wanted to let you guys know that an atheistic agnostic has joined this forum and he looks forward to interesting interactions.

I browsed the forum for 2 days or so and I must say I am impressed by the quality of posts and threads.

I don't usually care for introductions but I think I will be here for a long time so just interested in how you respond to this.

Cheers to everyone!

Welcome we seem to be picking up steam on agnostics lately. I never did do an intro thread either, I just ran my mouth a lot in chat. Welcome from an Atheist~
<Insert witty remark>

"Say what you will about George W. Bush, but he wouldn\'t have stood for Russian aggression in the Ukraine. He\'d have invaded New Zealand by now."--Donald O\'Keeffe.

Plu

Welcome to the forum. Your warning was too late, I had already misinterpreted the subject. :)

aileron

Welcome, camo.

Quote from: "camouflage"I browsed the forum for 2 days or so and I must say I am impressed by the quality of posts and threads.

I'm wondering whether I missed them; I don't remember any quality posts or threads  :-k
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room! -- President Merkin Muffley

My mom was a religious fundamentalist. Plus, she didn't have a mouth. It's an unusual combination. -- Bender Bending Rodriguez

Moriarty

Quote from: "aileron"Welcome, camo.

Quote from: "camouflage"I browsed the forum for 2 days or so and I must say I am impressed by the quality of posts and threads.

I'm wondering whether I missed them; I don't remember any quality posts or threads  :-k

Those are the ones I tend to avoid too~
<Insert witty remark>

"Say what you will about George W. Bush, but he wouldn\'t have stood for Russian aggression in the Ukraine. He\'d have invaded New Zealand by now."--Donald O\'Keeffe.

Jason78

I'll misinterpret anything I don't immediately understand!
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

camouflage

Quote from: "aileron"Welcome, camo.

Ohh.... Cummon ron!!

A little flattery is good for their health.. Utter some nice words and people start liking you..!

On a serious note, that just means I was wasting my time on shitty(er?) forums.. Sigh..
Using Tapatalk

camouflage

Quote from: "Jason78"

I'll misinterpret anything I don't immediately understand!

(Grinning) That was kind of my intention..!
Using Tapatalk

Sal1981

Sorry, I can't see you.

Welcome to AF!

AllPurposeAtheist

Unless you're a single, drop dead gorgeous female with a grandpa fetish and have pics to prove it nobody cares that you have 'come', but welcome anyway. Some of us keep our perversions to ourselves. Not many, but a few do.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

stromboli

Solitary

:-D Welcome aboard camouflage!  :cry:  I can't come anymore.  :shock:  :P   :lol:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.