News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

How Dumb Are You?

Started by Hijiri Byakuren, March 03, 2014, 06:27:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hijiri Byakuren

I'm so dumb that when they had an award ceremony for the dumbest person on Earth, I was the only one dumb enough to show up.

Post your best self-depreciation jokes here.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Moriarty

Depends on the number of posts by APA I read a day. I'm guessing the damage might be permanent, not sure yet.
<Insert witty remark>

"Say what you will about George W. Bush, but he wouldn\'t have stood for Russian aggression in the Ukraine. He\'d have invaded New Zealand by now."--Donald O\'Keeffe.

stromboli

Just read through AMF's posts on the "freefall" thread. You'll be devolved to a lower life form at the end.

PickelledEggs

I'm so dumb that I just realized that when people tell me "ffs" in online multiplayer games, its not a compliment.

aitm

papa said its just like a naner, and it fits just right in yer mouth son.....give it a go.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

The Skeletal Atheist

I'm so dumb that I read posts here and think you people are intelligent.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Moriarty

Quote from: "The Skeletal Atheist"I'm so dumb that I read posts here and think you people are intelligent.

Zing~
<Insert witty remark>

"Say what you will about George W. Bush, but he wouldn\'t have stood for Russian aggression in the Ukraine. He\'d have invaded New Zealand by now."--Donald O\'Keeffe.

aitm

Quote from: "Moriarty"
Quote from: "The Skeletal Atheist"I'm so dumb that I read posts here and think you people are intelligent.

Zing~

yep. clever idea hijiri but that could be the death blow right there.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

AllPurposeAtheist

<---staying out of this one so bite me Moriarty. :-k
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Moriarty

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"<---staying out of this one so bite me Moriarty. :-k

Hey man, thanks for not taking the shot too seriously. :P I was going to post a disclaimer with it but meh.....it's a joke thread and would have totally ruined it.
<Insert witty remark>

Shiranu

I... um...

Lets see...

I'm so dumb, I cant come up with a joke about how dumb I am :(.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

AllPurposeAtheist

I take very little serious. Anyone who believes they've offended me needs to go back to offending school.   :roll:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

SGOS

I don't understand what's going on in this thread.

SGOS

SGOS