Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Missing Missy.

Started by PickelledEggs, February 24, 2014, 08:16:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PickelledEggs

Plu

Yeah that guy is a very funny kind of asshole :P

(I have no idea how much of that stuff is true; but if these stories are real than this guy knows a lot of stupid people. Which, honestly, serves him right ;D)

PickelledEggs

Quote from: "Plu"Yeah that guy is a very funny kind of asshole :P

(I have no idea how much of that stuff is true; but if these stories are real than this guy knows a lot of stupid people. Which, honestly, serves him right ;D)
I don't think any of that story is true. I think it's more of a dark humor site.  :lol:

SGOS

OK, I read it, even a couple of the comments.  It was strange.  I'm not sure if this person is bothered by cats, sandwiches, or coffee.  This person should not leave the house.  Something will offend him, and then people will have to read about it.

SGOS

It may be dark humor.  I'd have to know the site.  It's still strange.

SilentFutility

FYI this is really old....but it still gives me a good laugh every time I read it.

Johan

Quote from: "SGOS"OK, I read it, even a couple of the comments.  It was strange.  I'm not sure if this person is bothered by cats, sandwiches, or coffee.  This person should not leave the house.  Something will offend him, and then people will have to read about it.
Umm... Its a joke produced by a graphic artist who was having some fun. I highly doubt that missy or her owner ever actually existed. I don't want to burst anyone's bubble or anything, but despite what most comedians say in their acts, they generally have not in fact just recently broken up with someone nor have they just gotten back from someplace cold or someplace hot or someplace far from civilization.
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful

AllPurposeAtheist

LOL..I've read this blog before..lots of funny stuff on it.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.