News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Hey everyone!

Started by atheist_in_a_foxhole, February 26, 2014, 11:34:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

atheist_in_a_foxhole

Hey guys, I just wanted to quickly introduce myself. I'm 22 years old and currently a senior at a Christian college. I'll be graduating in one year, and then moving on to graduate school. I grew up Seventh Day Adventist and became an atheist about 2 years ago after joining Reddit and finding out that there were a lot of people that shared some of my doubts, learning some about evolution, and finding out that everything I knew about atheists was just a bunch of straw-men.

I was a member here a year or so ago with what I thought was the same username I have now but somehow it's not registered anymore. Anyways, just wanted to say hey and I'm glad to be back and look forward to talking to you guys!

Plu

Welcome to the forums. We've suffered through some crashes, so it might be your old account was lost somewhere along the way.

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Brian37

Be sure to barbecue kittens, record the NFL without their permission and rip the tags off of your mattress.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

Jason78

You'd be surprised how many atheists are just regular people like you and me.

Welcome to the forums.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

jumper

Deidre32

Welcome (back)! Love your username. :)
The only lasting beauty, is the beauty of the heart. - Rumi

leo

Welcome ! Religion  is bullshit.
Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

aileron

Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room! -- President Merkin Muffley

My mom was a religious fundamentalist. Plus, she didn't have a mouth. It's an unusual combination. -- Bender Bending Rodriguez

Solitary

:-D Welcome back aboard atheist_in_a_foxhole! And get the hell out of the foxhole and run for your life.  #-o  :lol: Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

atheist_in_a_foxhole

Quote from: "Deidre32"Welcome (back)! Love your username. :)

Thanks! Glad to be back