"Scientist claim that consciousnes goes to another universe"

Started by PickelledEggs, February 25, 2014, 04:21:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

In the "other universe" I'm all purpose cleaner..  :-k
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Elect

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "Elect"Have you ever transcended time and space?
I escaped Columbus Ohio and freezing cold for 70 degree weather in South Carolina so yes. :-D

leo

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"
Quote from: "Elect"Have you ever transcended time and space?
I escaped Columbus Ohio and freezing cold for 70 degree weather in South Carolina so yes. :-D
I like your new avatar.
Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

AllPurposeAtheist

I'm really just orange juice leo, but thanks.  :-?

Solitary

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Oh now you all are acting as if the woo is just imaginary, but if not for woo there would be no woo-hoo!  [-X  There might still be chocolate milk called yoohoo, but no woo-hoo.

Is that your expert opinion?  :lol:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: "Solitary"
Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Oh now you all are acting as if the woo is just imaginary, but if not for woo there would be no woo-hoo!  [-X  There might still be chocolate milk called yoohoo, but no woo-hoo.

Is that your expert opinion?  :lol:  Solitary
Yoohoo might be god... or at least supernatural. Its one of the few dairy drinks that requires no refrigeration and can be stored for a year or 2 before going sour.

yoohoo and twinkies: they might be god

St Giordano Bruno

Entertaining reading, but consciousness creating the universe not the other way around! that is getting a bit ridiculous.
Voltaire - "Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities"

AllPurposeAtheist

Nothing actually exist. We're merely imagining it...like the letters forming the words I typed..They don't exist except in your imagination. I'm only imagining I'm typing it on this imaginary keyboard to this imaginary computer ended with this imaginary LOL.  :lol:

SGOS

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Nothing actually exist. We're merely imagining it...
I think there's a flaw in there somewhere.  At any rate, I think I had a late night dorm discussion about this years ago.

stromboli

Hey, I was planning on reincarnating as Brad Pitt in another universe. Don't be so negative.  [-X

Elect

PickelledEggs

St Giordano Bruno

Voltaire - "Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities"