Kate Upton Weightless in a Bikini. Say No More.

Started by stromboli, February 19, 2014, 11:22:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: "AtDawnTheySquee"i am not a weeboo >:c
*ahem* *clears throat* WEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAABBBOOOOOOOOOOO!
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

GrinningYMIR

Quote from: "The Skeletal Atheist"
Quote from: "AtDawnTheySquee"i am not a weeboo >:c
*ahem* *clears throat* WEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAABBBOOOOOOOOOOO!

Weeeeeaaaabooooo
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

aitm

No..of course not...I cannot learn about the noble physics or , god help us higher mathematics, and kick me in the face for the hope of understanding just a little of micro v macro evolution....but bY GOD I KNOW WHAT THE FUCK WEEEEOOO IS!

WHOO_HOOO!

just kidding guys, you keep teaching us old guys this whole new world of sex with...er....toy dolls and make believe animals...er......so Drunkie, what say a you and me on a plane over Japan?  eh?
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "drunkenshoe"All the manners these people happen to have or act in -men and women, super tits, body or not- are designed by their agents and publicists. It has nothing to do with their real personality. It's their job. It's not lying either. It's no different than marketing some common product. And it is the most, oldest product in the market with the most independent target group. Heterosexual males.

They are told to present a certain character in front of media and they do it. The better this role designed for them (according to the culture) the more they are successful and get beloved as what they become for their target group.

You are atheist het men. You are not a big group enough to play a role in certain traditions to change these media hype characters yet.  

You cannot promote a soft erotic model to a national fame by a rational, atheist character who believes in reason even if she really was. She cannot go 5 inch in her career in a religious country. Why would you do such a thing, who cares? A tiny minority.

The best one for her is that next door girl (never fails on classic het men) with a 'world class' body that makes you feel that you can walk up to her and that she would right away start to talk to you about what happened her in traffic two days ago, smiling. That's always the ideal impression they try to go. And it always works. That makes you fantasize about her beyond a fap material which makes your fap better. If successful, you remember her name better among all others. Creating a fake sense of warmth and quality of accessibility. It's an illusion to support your fantasy.

So basically she is good at the task she is given. Go for her.

Actors and actresses are different, they have other chances to create any illusion they want. Mel Gibson or Tom Cruise didn't become what they are now. They have always been that way in some extent, they just stopped caring to keep up some appearances anymore, because there isn't anywhere else they can go further. Are there exceptions? Of course there are.
Oh stop being clinical about this, click your heels together three times and we'll all just imagine you put old slaggy Kate to shame! :-D
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: "drunkenshoe"Lol.

And what is weeeaaaaboooo?
It's apparently a derogatory internet term for a wannabe Japanese person. I don't really see what is so offensive about it, or why AtDawn is so offended by it.

But then again, I'm apparently a weeaboo, so I'm a bad judge probably...

We love you, AtDawn, even if you are a weeaboo

Shiranu

I don't see any reason to be insulted by being a weeaboo so long as you are good at it and don't act like a douchebag about, "How much more superiour Japanese culture is to Western culture.".
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

the_antithesis

That chick looks pretty good for a fifty year old.

Are those her own teeth?

SGOS

Quote from: "the_antithesis"[ Image ]

That chick looks pretty good for a fifty year old.
When I look at that picture, the first thing that comes to my mind is that here is a woman who wants to be seen as a whole person.  There can be no doubt that she's thinking, "You better not be looking at my tits."

the_antithesis

Well now we can say that her boobs defy gravity. As does the rest of her.

aileron

I do like the microgravity effect on Kate, but there's something to be said for gravity's effect on a woman's body too...

This is NSFW...

[spoil:1gf1qtwa]//http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt9O2MAg9mU&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DJt9O2MAg9mU&has_verified=1

I like the part where her boobs bounce. :rollin:[/spoil:1gf1qtwa]
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room! -- President Merkin Muffley

My mom was a religious fundamentalist. Plus, she didn't have a mouth. It's an unusual combination. -- Bender Bending Rodriguez

PickelledEggs

Quote from: "aileron"I do like the microgravity effect on Kate, but there's something to be said for gravity's effect on a woman's body too...

This is NSFW...

[spoil:usj6q364]//http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt9O2MAg9mU&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DJt9O2MAg9mU&has_verified=1

I like the part where her boobs bounce. :rollin:[/spoil:usj6q364]
Gravity or no gravity, boobs are good. *drooling*

:lol: