Kate Upton Weightless in a Bikini. Say No More.

Started by stromboli, February 19, 2014, 11:22:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stromboli

She is an atypical-seemingly approachable- real woman who has not gotten her boobs by way of surgery, and has an angelic face and a sweet nature. She's not perfect, but her imperfections seem to improve the whole woman that she is.

GrinningYMIR

It's different, We're just admiring her picture. Bieber fans go down on his poster in malls
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Plu

I'll stick with the idea that any image of a person as displayed by a company that has an interest in selling you something is 100% lies and bullshit.

It's most likely closer to the truth than the image they present itself.

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

stromboli

I meant that Upton has been approachable by the media, not a standoffish personality.

AtDawnTheySquee

she sounds like some religious bitch, i'll stick to my 2d waifus and husbandos

SGOS

Quote from: "AtDawnTheySquee"she sounds like some religious bitch, i'll stick to my 2d waifus and husbandos
Your what??  You lost me.

Hakurei Reimu

Be glad that you do not know about "waifu and husbandos".

The horror. The horror.
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

aitm

Quote from: "AtDawnTheySquee"she sounds like some religious bitch, i'll stick to my 2d waifus and husbandos

just stuff something in her mouth.....
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: "SGOS"
Your what??  You lost me.
Here's an educational film on the subject.
[youtube:25rpbqad]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YtwPPsBKGQ[/youtube:25rpbqad]

tl;dr: It's one of two things: either a way of expressing that you like a character a lot, or it's a serious committed relationship with a fictional character.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

The Skeletal Atheist

WEEABOOOOOO!
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

SGOS

AtDawnTheySquee

aitm

ya know Drunkie, sometimes we can be petty as well and feel quite fun about it. I have as much chance banging her as I do you...... :-k

but of course you're MUCH cuter and sexier.... :wink:

[-o<