wallstreet tycoons caught in drags, making fun of liberals.

Started by hillbillyatheist, February 18, 2014, 01:46:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

I do have a red t-shirt and my favorite baseball team is the REDS! No doubt about it comrade...we're commies! 8-[  :-$
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

The Skeletal Atheist

Monsieur Guillotine needs some practice. In all honesty, I wonder what they think is going to happen to them when shit eventually hits the fan and the US has another civil war. Historically the results don't look good for them.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

zarus tathra

these dudes run international finance and this is all they can think of? letters on sleeves and jokes that are too fucking stupid even for Comedy Central? jesus christ

also the food's a big step down from what i'd imagined. rack of lamb and some foie gras? that's like $45 a plate even for the high quality stuff

and in the modern world, "persecuted" is a bit of an exaggeration; "systematically isolated from the public eye and implicitly viewed with something approaching fear" is probably a more precise thing to say
?"Belief is always most desired, most pressingly needed, when there is a lack of will." -Friedrich Nietzsche

Ideals are imperfect. Morals are self-serving.

Plu

Quote from: "The Skeletal Atheist"Monsieur Guillotine needs some practice. In all honesty, I wonder what they think is going to happen to them when shit eventually hits the fan and the US has another civil war. Historically the results don't look good for them.

Historically, the rich didn't have tanks and aircraft on their side. They might still not win, but it sure as hell is going to be more bloody. And probably send the country back towards the stone-age, considering the potential losses in infrastructure.

zarus tathra

The bankers are concentrated in cities. Any blasts that hit the peasants on the field of war will hit them.

Speaking more seriously. What is it exactly that you want bankers to change about their behavior? I have expanded on my views in the past, but I'd like to know what you people want. Because you seem to feel very strongly about this issue, and yet my understanding of your views is very limited/nonexistent.
?"Belief is always most desired, most pressingly needed, when there is a lack of will." -Friedrich Nietzsche

Ideals are imperfect. Morals are self-serving.