News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Texas Doesn't Completely Suck

Started by Hijiri Byakuren, February 12, 2014, 10:06:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hijiri Byakuren

This is a Dallas news anchor defending Michael Sam, the first openly gay NFL player.

[youtube:23ikcqs2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Olc5C4SXAYM[/youtube:23ikcqs2]
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

AllPurposeAtheist

The city/county of Dallas itself is quite liberal. The Parkland hospital district is a county tax payer funded deal for indigent people with no health care. It's not completely free, but it's pretty darn close. It saved my ass when I lived there.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

aitm

uh............................

...................................... :-s

................................... :-?

..............one guy...............
...........vs..................

population of texas.....

.........meh...I'm pretty sure yer still right.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

AtDawnTheySquee

He's the kind of person we need, someone who's gay but you'd never be able to tell. If only we could stomp out the stupid "I love Lady Gaga and dancing at clubs" stereotype, just to show the world that your sexuality has very little to do with your personality.

Thumpalumpacus

There's plenty here in Texas who don't give a shit who you fuck, so long as it ain't their wife.
<insert witty aphorism here>

Insult to Rocks

I am surprised that this is the first I have heard from this man, as he seems to be a thoroughly good and intelligent person. Quite an outlier compared to the rest of Texas' media and politicians.
"We must respect the other fellow\'s religion, but only in the sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his children smart."
-- H. L. Mencken

billhilly

Dale's a hoot.  He's well know for speaking his mind and having a few drinks in him.  He's been the sports guy on the local news for as long as I can remember.