Oh, Btw- Happy Valentine's Day, you (bleep) People!

Started by stromboli, February 14, 2013, 04:59:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stromboli

The wife got a card and roses. Happy Valentine's Day to all of you.

Jmpty

???  ??

stromboli

Quote from: "Plu"Valentine's day is stupid :P

I've been married 36 years. You?  :D

Plu

I banished my date of marriage from memory, because marriage is also stupid.  :roll:

I've been in dedicated relationship for 7 years though, and I never celebrated valentine's day because my girlfriend agrees with me that it's stupid :P

Fidel_Castronaut

lol, marquee. HTML ROOLZ!

antediluvian

Quote from: "stromboli"The wife got a card and roses. Happy Valentine's Day to all of you.
Nice, but what did YOU give her?
I always wondered why having balls was equated with "strength".  Balls are sensitive and delicate, actually.   Better to grow a vagina.  Those things can take a pounding - and pop out a live human being the size of a watermelon.

aitm

Quote from: "Plu"because my girlfriend agrees with me that it's stupid :P

oh boy.....that's gonna last....
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

stromboli

Quote from: "aitm"
Quote from: "Plu"because my girlfriend agrees with me that it's stupid :P

oh boy.....that's gonna last....

Right. She also probably said she didn't want anything for her birthday.

This is how is works. Your SO tells you they don't buy into the holiday. But women being what they are, surprising her with a bouquet of flowers or some other token that is totally unexpected, along with a statement of love and caring, hits them right in the endearment spot. She tells you she doesn't want anything for her birthday, so you surprise her with an evening out, a card or some token that shows your caring side. Women are emotional creatures. It is very important for them to be singled out as a special person.

Hydra009

I spent all night with a beautiful lady.  My co-worker.

[youtubehd:2bsbr1qs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZw6fxquCrk[/youtubehd:2bsbr1qs]

Plu

It's nice how everyone knows my girlfriend better than I do.

SilentFutility

Quote from: "Jmpty"
That actually ellicited a small smile from me.  It's rare that something on the internet actually changes my facial expression these days, so well done.

Quote from: "Plu"It's nice how everyone knows my girlfriend better than I do.
Well of course we do.

StupidWiz

Quote from: "Hydra009"I spent all night with a beautiful lady.  My co-worker.

[youtubehd:3e5yg1ze]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZw6fxquCrk[/youtubehd:3e5yg1ze]
I spent all night alone.... in front of my computer...  :lol:
... To teach superstitions as truths is the most terrible thing. The child mind accepts and believes them, and only through great pain and perhaps tragedy can they be in after years relieved of them. - Hypatia

Savior2006

It took science to do what people imagine God can do.
--ApostateLois

"The closer you are to God the further you are from the truth."
--St Giordano

Fidel_Castronaut

Quote from: "SilentFutility"That actually ellicited a small smile from me.  It's rare that something on the internet actually changes my facial expression these days, so well done.

I was desperately trying to come up with a picture to reply to this with, but alas, I failed.
lol, marquee. HTML ROOLZ!