News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Its been a long time

Started by Adventfred, February 13, 2014, 01:20:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

If I were to admit that I have a hard time remembering your name it might be construed to mean I'm getting old and feeble so WELCOME BACK FRED!  :-D  :-$
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Solitary

:-D Welcome aboard Adventfred! Are we not human? Hell, I even like Asari and they're blue and alien. :shock:   =P~  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

GrinningYMIR

Quote from: "Solitary":-D Welcome aboard Adventfred! Are we not human? Hell, I even like Asari and they're blue and alien. :shock:   =P~  Solitary

Blue aliens are superior to humans Solitary!

and I'm not just saying that due to some [REDACTED]
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Insult to Rocks

Quote from: "GrinningYMIR"
Quote from: "Solitary":-D Welcome aboard Adventfred! Are we not human? Hell, I even like Asari and they're blue and alien. :shock:   =P~  Solitary

Blue aliens are superior to humans Solitary!

and I'm not just saying that due to some [REDACTED]
I would normally agree, but my hatred of James Cameron's Avatar does not allow it.
"We must respect the other fellow\'s religion, but only in the sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his children smart."
-- H. L. Mencken

GrinningYMIR

Come one, Twi'leks, Asari, DS69 blue girls

Once you go blue, nothing else will do!

Because they're damn good looking.

Sorry for gooking up your thread with this Advent, I've been awake for two days straight
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit