News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Re: What is the purpose of life?

Started by GrinningYMIR, February 12, 2014, 10:36:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Quote from: "ciko"flesh eating bacteria is created by God like everything else, God can test you with those little creatures.

God can also punish some people with bacteria, depends on in wich state you are.
Therefore, God is a sociopath.  Theist "logic" shoots itself in the foot once again.

Shol'va

I know I am very late in this conversation.
Quote from: "ciko"it must be one purpose wich can be applied for everyone.
Why?
Quote from: "ciko"cant you see that you as atheists dont know the real purpose of life, just look at you answers, every say different answer.
What evidence do you have, independent of your holy book and religious convictions, that there is a real purpose in life that is the same for any and all people everywhere?

josephpalazzo

If we observe correctly then one can only conclude that Allah's purpose was to make every muslim dumb. Now, that is a fact.

Jason78

Quote from: "ciko"
Quote from: "Jason78"
Quote from: "ciko"What is the purpose of life, atheists? do you have any answer?

You might as well ask "What is the purpose of a rock?".   The answer is the same.

See if you can guess what the correct answer is.

purpose of rock is to entertain people, to lead them to satan beacuse in rock bands there is much satanic influence, if you analyze texts from metallica, montley crue, doors, rolling stones and many other, you will see that they propagate satanism.

The correct answer was:  "Whatever purpose you want to give it."   A rock can be a door stop or a foundation.  Or it can just sit there and do nothing.  And so with a life, it can be lived for a purpose or it can just simply exist.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Shol'va

Because I (still) enjoy it. It's an open forum where ideas are freely discussed and each individual chooses to participate or not.

leo

Ciko why Alah created human body so disgusting ? The human body have tons of shit and many disgusting things inside.
Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

josephpalazzo

Quote from: "ciko"
Quote from: "SGOS"
Quote from: "Insult to Rocks"You can't be serious. #-o  HE SAID "A ROCK". AS IN, A SINGULAR ROCK. LIKE A LARGE PEBBLE.
Oh, "A rock".  Well then, the purpose of that kind of rock is to stone women who bring shame upon the family.

son, you dont know a lot
 about islam , learn more and the come back here.

aitm

Quoteas we can see that almost 100% of stuff have purpose and maybe some % of it are byproducts

yeah, that kind of stupid can't be fixed. Good bye moron.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Shol'va

Banned? Aww :(
I never got a chance to hit back with logic.
Classic example of putting the cart in front of the horse.
Rain has no purpose. Rain just happens. Then life arose and adapted around the phenomenon.
Oceans formed. Then life arose and adapted to that environment.
Oh, so land has the purpose to sustain life? "Cool story bro" says the fish.

My purpose in life can be to be a useless couch potato. Or I can make my purpose to be at the frontier of scientific understanding. I have the freedom to do whatever I want with my life.

Posted in case idiotic op still reading this.
Still no evidence of Allah. Sorry :(

Solitary

According to biology we have only one purpose in life: perpetuating our species, which the religious do very well. After that our purpose is to survive the best we can.  :shock:  #-o   :lol:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Solitary

Allah and God prove the purpose in life is to make as many stupid people there can be.  :shock:  :P  :rollin:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Damarcus

Quote from: "Shol'va"Banned? Aww :(
I never got a chance to hit back with logic.
Classic example of putting the cart in front of the horse.
Rain has no purpose. Rain just happens. Then life arose and adapted around the phenomenon.
Oceans formed. Then life arose and adapted to that environment.
Oh, so land has the purpose to sustain life? "Cool story bro" says the fish.

My purpose in life can be to be a useless couch potato. Or I can make my purpose to be at the frontier of scientific understanding. I have the freedom to do whatever I want with my life.

Posted in case idiotic op still reading this.
Still no evidence of Allah. Sorry :(
unfortunately, everybody has been trying those tactics this whole time, with this guy just ignoring them. That's why he got banned, because he wasn't discussing anything, he was just wasting people's time.
Quote from: \"Tony Harrison\""This is an outrage!"

Quote from: \"Plu\"When you can\'t wield logic, everything sounds like an insult.

Hijiri Byakuren

Wow, and here I thought you had just banned him, but he's been, like, un-personed!

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Shol'va

Quote from: "Damarcus"unfortunately, everybody has been trying those tactics this whole time, with this guy just ignoring them. That's why he got banned, because he wasn't discussing anything, he was just wasting people's time.
You took away my chew toy !!!!
I want my money back from the forum admins! This is outrageous !!!
I shake my fist at you in impotent anger!

AllPurposeAtheist

Probably gonna report us to the counsel of elders!  :shock:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.