News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Nye/Ham Debate - 22 Questions

Started by Atheon, February 06, 2014, 04:14:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Quote from: "Atheon"Yup. And notice how more than half of the questions have absolutely nothing to do with evolution.
Typical for creationists.  The Bible is more their reading level, anyway.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: "Hydra009"
Quote from: "Atheon"Yup. And notice how more than half of the questions have absolutely nothing to do with evolution.
Not really. There are some big words in there. Multiple syllable stuff. Probably why most hardcore bible thumpers don't even read it.

Jason Harvestdancer

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"You're probably a closet gish galloper, just to lazy to do the typing. :-$
Whatever.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

josephpalazzo

Plu

We have at least 2 topics with these messages already, did you really have to open another one? :P

AllPurposeAtheist

How did we get 3 topics on 22 questions without gods help? :-s
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

PopeyesPappy

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"How did we get 3 topics on 22 questions without gods help? :-s
Obviously it is Satan's doing.
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: "Plu"We have at least 2 topics with these messages already, did you really have to open another one? :P

???

barbarian

Quote from: "SGOS"That one about explaining the sunset stumps me completely.  Gee, I dunno.  Can anyone here help? :-D

well see the earth has been flat for many years throughout history, then god said fuck flat I am going round and throw in a sunset for shits and giggles.

if they had only asked about sunrises I myself would have defiantly been stumped on this one.

aileron

Quote from: "Hydra009"

The Bible is actually well above their amateur reading level.  The professional readers of the Bible, even the Christian ones generally find it somewhat puzzling how creationists can believe the bible is an inerrant work.
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room! -- President Merkin Muffley

My mom was a religious fundamentalist. Plus, she didn't have a mouth. It's an unusual combination. -- Bender Bending Rodriguez

the2ndcominofjebus

17. What purpose do you think you are here for if you do not believe in salvation?

I determine my own purpose in life.

Can you believe they asked that? If you're not here to fear the sky fairy because of human traits.. what do you have? A life. Brain-washing assholes.
"If god doesn\'t like the way I live, let him tell me, not you."

"Give a man a fish, and you\'ll feed him for a day; give him a religion, and he\'ll starve to death while praying for a fish."