News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

I Touched Myself "Down There"

Started by stromboli, February 04, 2014, 11:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stromboli

So gay marriage is causing natural disasters, masturbation is ruining people and probably causing planetary misalignment, yet somehow molestation and rape of children is not harming the firmament in any way. So hurting yourself is bad, hurting others OK. Got it.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: "stromboli"So gay marriage is causing natural disasters, masturbation is ruining people and probably causing planetary misalignment, yet somehow molestation and rape of children is not harming the firmament in any way. So hurting yourself is bad, hurting others OK. Got it.
Of course. As any Catholic priest will tell you, "God helps those who help themselves, and I'm helping myself to these little boys."
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

AllPurposeAtheist

OK...you've been warned. Touch it and off to hell for you while the pure at heart get to smuggly snicker at your torment whilst kissing gods ass.  [-X  [-(
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Youssuf Ramadan

If fapping is a sin, I'm Satan's main man.   8-)

[youtube:1937nly7]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAWxTMxsgQ0[/youtube:1937nly7]

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "Youssuf Ramadan"If fapping is a sin, I'm Satan's main man.   8-)

Writer posted a YouTube video
Well that's just disgraceful and I'm forwarding that video to the "head" dude at the LDS!  :evil:  :-D
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

stromboli

Only in a religion based university would you have such a violation of privacy and civil rights, one that goes counter to known health benefits and truths about masturbation. The idea of someone spying on your personal and private habits is one of the things I found disgusting as a member, not to mention their need to track inactive members to constantly remind them of their membership and their "role" in the church.

Youssuf Ramadan

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"

Well that's just disgraceful and I'm forwarding that video to the "head" dude at the LDS!  :evil:  :-D

Excellent.   I hope he's wearing his fluffy glove!  :twisted:

irish

I really don't want to be with some roomie who can't keep his hands off his "down there" parts when I'm around.  Whether I'd "narc on my neighbor" is not relevant.

irish

Quote from: "Youssuf Ramadan"
Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"

Excellent.   I hope he's wearing his fluffy glove!  :twisted:

Heh Heh Heh: what an honor to be Satan's main masturbation man.

irish

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"In the whole vast universe and beyond there's only one thing that will send all those planets & stars into a cataclysmic tizzy.. YOU KNOW you're responsible for keeping order in the cosmos so plesse, I beg of you! DON'T touch "it"! :shock:  [-X  :-$

Don't touch that; I wouldn't think of that; I'm too busy dreaming up miracles..............Never find one if you don't believe in one.

irish

Quote from: "stromboli"So gay marriage is causing natural disasters, masturbation is ruining people and probably causing planetary misalignment, yet somehow molestation and rape of children is not harming the firmament in any way. So hurting yourself is bad, hurting others OK. Got it.

No one has ever said that the molestation and rape of children is not harmful.

irish

Youssuf Ramadan

Quote from: "irish"

It's the church's priorities that are at issue here, not who exactly said what and when.

Jason78

Quote from: "irish"No one has ever said that the molestation and rape of children is not harmful.

Except for pedophiles.  But I suspect that they have an agenda.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Jason78

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"In the whole vast universe and beyond there's only one thing that will send all those planets & stars into a cataclysmic tizzy.. YOU KNOW you're responsible for keeping order in the cosmos so plesse, I beg of you! DON'T touch "it"! :shock:  [-X  :-$

I thought that the baby Jesus killed kittens every time you did it?

No wonder the packs of feral cats around here have been getting worse!
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato