News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

The GOP scamming people?

Started by AllPurposeAtheist, February 04, 2014, 02:56:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

Hard to believe, but yes they do. This time they got caught, but of course the public should exercise their Christian perogative to forgive.. :roll:
//http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/02/04/1274886/-NRCC-will-offer-refunds-on-donations-through-misleading-websites
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

hillbillyatheist

They never cease to amaze me how low they are willing to go. These shitheads belong in jail, not in congress.
like my posts and thoughts? then check out my new blog. you can subscribe via email too, so that when its updated, you\'ll get an email, letting you know.

just click here

AllPurposeAtheist

You need a fake political campaign hba.. Hell, tell em you want to crush the hopes and dreams of anyone earning under 10 billion a week and you could pay people to hand carry all of your stuff to Oklahoma.  :-D

hillbillyatheist

one donation from somebody like that and I'd be set for life. LOL
like my posts and thoughts? then check out my new blog. you can subscribe via email too, so that when its updated, you\'ll get an email, letting you know.

just click here

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "hillbillyatheist"one donation from somebody like that and I'd be set for life. LOL
**on phone now with multi billionaire friends.  :-$

Atheon

The GOP are nothing more than an organized crime syndicate. But with far less honor.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Solitary

Remember this crap in the next election, and vote for the lesser of two evils.  :roll:  :evil:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.