News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Tongues the latest gop crazy

Started by AllPurposeAtheist, February 04, 2014, 02:06:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

Apparently speaking in tongues is how rubes are going to get elected, but only doing it from the shower fully clothed. OF COURSE! It's all so clear now! No wonder I never understood republicans..They speak in TONGUES!
Video included to assure her landslide election.  :popcorn:
//http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/02/01/1274351/-AK-Sen-What-Are-They-Putting-In-The-Water?detail=hide
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Damarcus

c'mon, there's method to her madness. She's doing it so the message can't be understood by satan.

Pity no one else can understand the message either...
Quote from: \"Tony Harrison\""This is an outrage!"

Quote from: \"Plu\"When you can\'t wield logic, everything sounds like an insult.

AllPurposeAtheist

I think the goppers in the house really need to start passing laws in tongues. Maybe that's why the congress has been the do nothing congress so long. The house passes bills to the senate all in TONGUES!

Fuck...I so want this to be the new gop strategy for midterms!  =D>

Plu

They could've at least came up with some tongues that superficially resemble an actual language :P

Hydra009

Quote from: "drunkenshoe"Are we allowed to do this in any way we want? For example, can I just make a video spitting out gibberish in a creepy, scary wild way or does it have to be pleasing to human or republican ear?
The only ground rules are that the theatrics have to be in line with what you're "saying" and that the gibberish has to be constructed in a way that resembles language but isn't.  A lot of people just use really short syllables and do it really fast so that the audience can't keep up.

Solitary

Ahtyi tjmvver hjklltf iogbnefbn!  :shock: Makes sense to me if I play like I'm insane. Before you say it APA---Bite me!  :lol:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

AllPurposeAtheist

Eebeedeebeedoobeefluboo  Toungues for Solitarily insane.  :-k  :lol: