News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Verse 9:29

Started by VladK, February 03, 2014, 08:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MitchellDaBomb

Quote from: "Aletheia"The quran is just an outdated war machine. An omnipotent and omniscient being has no use for praise (that would imply he had an inferior ego) and would have no lust for war (he'd know all that has happen, is happening, and will happen). In short, any deity as described by any of the Abrahamic religions would be a being devoid of emotions living in a universe that provides no new information to him and requires no use of him. He would be a silent, bored god, with no use for human affairs in the slightest.

As for owing a creator, that simply isn't true. Children do not owe their lives to their mothers. In the case of abusive mothers, children are often taken from these mothers in hopes of providing them with more secure environments (especially in first world countries).

"Allah" of the Quran is nothing more than the representation of all the most prized masculine traits during the time of Muhummad deified for use as a tool to drive men to war and conquest. The only peace Islam has ever promised is that of death. Even for its followers, all the promises of Islam only occur after they too are dead.

My only hope in regards to Islam is that it may one day find the peace of death, either by being lost to human memory, or as with the case of Christianity, begins to lose its core identity and becomes a fluffy, "feel good," emasculated version that is no longer the war-hungry doctrine it once was.

1. Another foolish attempt to personify Knowledge(God)...the essence of Ego and Being...how can you apply personal traits to personality itself?

2. Allah creates children in the depths of the womb in three stages of darkness. Although a mother gives birth to a child, by god's hand it is given form and intellect (insight of knowledge)
Hi I make music and stuff. You may be surprised.
https://soundcloud.com/sinclair-12

Aletheia

Quote from: "MitchellDaBomb"1. Another foolish attempt to personify Knowledge(God)...the essence of Ego and Being...how can you apply personal traits to personality itself?

2. Allah creates children in the depths of the womb in three stages of darkness. Although a mother gives birth to a child, by god's hand it is given form and intellect (insight of knowledge)

Prove it. Furthermore, prove it is your god and not the god of another religion.

"1. Another foolish attempt to personify Knowledge(Aletheia)... the essence of Ego and Being... how can you apply personal traits to personality itself?

2. Eileithyia creates children in the depths of the womb in three stages of darkness. Although a mother gives birth to a child, by Eileithyia's hand it is given form and intellect (insight of knowledge)"

"1. Another foolish attempt to personify Knowledge(Yweh)... the essence of Ego and Being... how can you apply personal traits to personality itself?

2. Yweh creates children in the depths of the womb in three stages of darkness. Although a mother gives birth to a child, by Yweh hand it is given form and intellect (insight of knowledge)"

"1. Another foolish attempt to personify Knowledge(the Flying Spaghetti Monster)... the essence of Ego and Being... how can you apply personal traits to personality itself?

2. The Flying Spaghetti Monster creates children in the depths of the womb in three stages of darkness. Although a mother gives birth to a child, by the Flying Spagetti Monster's noodley appendage it is given form and intellect (insight of knowledge)"
Quote from: Jakenessif you believe in the supernatural, you do not understand modern science. Period.

MitchellDaBomb

Quote from: "Aletheia"
Quote from: "MitchellDaBomb"1. Another foolish attempt to personify Knowledge(God)...the essence of Ego and Being...how can you apply personal traits to personality itself?

Prove it. Furthermore, prove it is your god and not the god of another religion.

"1. Another foolish attempt to personify Knowledge(Aletheia)... the essence of Ego and Being... how can you apply personal traits to personality itself?

2. Eileithyia creates children in the depths of the womb in three stages of darkness. Although a mother gives birth to a child, by Eileithyia's hand it is given form and intellect (insight of knowledge)"

"1. Another foolish attempt to personify Knowledge(Yweh)... the essence of Ego and Being... how can you apply personal traits to personality itself?

2. Yweh creates children in the depths of the womb in three stages of darkness. Although a mother gives birth to a child, by Yweh hand it is given form and intellect (insight of knowledge)"

"1. Another foolish attempt to personify Knowledge(the Flying Spaghetti Monster)... the essence of Ego and Being... how can you apply personal traits to personality itself?

2. The Flying Spaghetti Monster creates children in the depths of the womb in three stages of darkness. Although a mother gives birth to a child, by the Flying Spagetti Monster's noodley appendage it is given form and intellect (insight of knowledge)"

Multiple examples of the unification of all aspects of god(knowledge) throughout all religions...since everything and anything is Allahs (even false gods), all religions share similarities..

Plu

We could ask "then what makes yours more special than the other false ones", but we'd just get more nonsense about how the Quran is best because your mommy and daddy beat you with a belt until you accepted it  :roll:

Aletheia

Quote from: "MitchellDaBomb"Multiple examples of the unification of all aspects of god(knowledge) throughout all religions...since everything and anything is Allahs (even false gods), all religions share similarities..

Multiple examples of the unification of all aspects of god(knowledge) throughout all religions...since everything and anything is Yweh's (even false gods), all religions share similarities..

Multiple examples of the unification of all aspects of god(knowledge) throughout all religions...since everything and anything is Zeus' (even false gods), all religions share similarities..

Multiple examples of the unification of all aspects of god(knowledge) throughout all religions...since everything and anything is the Flying Spagetti Monster's (even false gods), all religions share similarities..

These similarities do not negate the differences. Furthermore, claiming one brand of god is the real and only god does not dismiss that any of the other gods could be the real and only god.

So, once again, why is it your god and not some other god that is the unifying feature? And ultimately, can you prove your god (or any god for that matter) actually exists?

Will the Real Slim Shady please stand up? Or in your case, will the real God please show up?

[youtube:ozf2z97d]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFqRyxpgOFI[/youtube:ozf2z97d]
Quote from: Jakenessif you believe in the supernatural, you do not understand modern science. Period.

aitm

Quote from: "drunkenshoe"
Quote from: "MitchellDaBomb"I have read the Quran numerous times...

So can you give us some insight why almost all debates of muslim clerics about how to fuck or how not to fuck a woman?

A great amount of islamic scripture is about which women are eligible for men to fuck.

Why almost every islamic debate is about fucking?

NOT sex. I am not talking about sex. I am talking about 'fucking women'.

Too much 'love' that no time for a good fuck or severe deprivation?

I love it when you talk dirty.....
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: "MitchellDaBomb"Well he did create you in three stages of darkness in the womb...I think that is a little deserving of payment in this life..and if Knowledge is God and the purpose of humanity is to further knowledge...then am i wrong?
God had nothing to do with my creation. I was formed from the mixing of DNA when my father's sperm met my mother's egg.

You have also started with a faulty premise: you have assumed God and knowledge mean the same thing, but have not established who or what God is or why we should assume that knowledge qualifies as an answer. Moreover, you haven't even given a way for us to identify god. (See this post for my reasoning as to why there is no god.) How are we supposed to take this argument seriously if you can't even establish your premise?
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

MitchellDaBomb

Quote from: "Hijiri Byakuren"
Quote from: "MitchellDaBomb"Well he did create you in three stages of darkness in the womb...I think that is a little deserving of payment in this life..and if Knowledge is God and the purpose of humanity is to further knowledge...then am i wrong?
God had nothing to do with my creation. I was formed from the mixing of DNA when my father's sperm met my mother's egg.

You have also started with a faulty premise: you have assumed God and knowledge mean the same thing, but have not established who or what God is or why we should assume that knowledge qualifies as an answer. Moreover, you haven't even given a way for us to identify god. (See this post for my reasoning as to why there is no god.) How are we supposed to take this argument seriously if you can't even establish your premise?

Can you identify the unidentifiable? I will never be able to give empirical evidence, since he is unobservable. God never leaves the eternal repose in which His blessedness consists, since matter, motion, and time are solidified and unchangeable...He is everything after-all...the human mind would be baffled and perplexed if he made himself into a concrete being on earth.

Plu

QuoteCan you identify the unidentifiable?

Not with that attitude you can't.

stromboli

Read a history book. Read the current news. A Muslim woman saw fit to throw acid on another woman because she was not dressed according to religious rules. Muslims have attacked other countries to further their own ends. It isn't any harder to understand than that. You can talk all day long about religion of peace, but the facts run counter to that argument.

MitchellDaBomb

Quote from: "stromboli"Read a history book. Read the current news. A Muslim woman saw fit to throw acid on another woman because she was not dressed according to religious rules. Muslims have attacked other countries to further their own ends. It isn't any harder to understand than that. You can talk all day long about religion of peace, but the facts run counter to that argument.

You want me to acknowledge the general media as a form of legitimate information?(Funded by big media conglomerates, who are themselves funded by the big bankers who control[seemingly] the world's flow of information) . You want me to read a history book that could have been manipulated in time? Nahh I think ill continue to read from the fountain of essence.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: "MitchellDaBomb"Can you identify the unidentifiable?
A thousand years ago they said we could never know the ways of the heavens: Johannes Kepler began the process of doing just that. So in short, the answer is yes.

Quote from: "MitchellDaBomb"I will never be able to give empirical evidence, since he is unobservable.
So sure of that? The Catholic Church sure was.

Quote from: "MitchellDaBomb"God never leaves the eternal repose in which His blessedness consists, since matter, motion, and time are solidified and unchangeable...He is everything after-all...
According to nothing considered a holy text ever put to paper. You're just pulling this out of your ass.

Quote from: "MitchellDaBomb"the human mind would be baffled and perplexed if he made himself into a concrete being on earth.
Except for all the religious figures who have apparently met him in person.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Plu

Quote from: "MitchellDaBomb"
Quote from: "stromboli"Read a history book. Read the current news. A Muslim woman saw fit to throw acid on another woman because she was not dressed according to religious rules. Muslims have attacked other countries to further their own ends. It isn't any harder to understand than that. You can talk all day long about religion of peace, but the facts run counter to that argument.

You want me to acknowledge the general media as a form of legitimate information?(Funded by big media conglomerates, who are themselves funded by the big bankers who control[seemingly] the world's flow of information) . You want me to read a history book that could have been manipulated in time? Nahh I think ill continue to read from the fountain of essence.

:rollin:

You continue to read from the most manipulated and reinterpreted book of all times, then.

MitchellDaBomb

Quote from: "Plu"
Quote from: "MitchellDaBomb"

:rollin:

You continue to read from the most manipulated and reinterpreted book of all times, then.

That sounds like a compliment to me :)...the most reinterpreted (has the most meanings) and the most influenced

The Skeletal Atheist

Has the most meanings = bullshit. Especially when a lot of the interpretations contradict each other.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!