News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Verse 9:29

Started by VladK, February 03, 2014, 08:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MitchellDaBomb

Quote from: "Icarus"
Quote from: "MitchellDaBomb"Because I have certitude..

Haha I've never tried a kumquat...Nice allusions though..although very petty
(I found it ironic how you chose fruits..like the gardens of the abode and hell.)

I have more certitude.... Therefore you have to accept all my arguments over yours (by your own logic, don't you hate when that happens).

I love that..makes things more interesting
Hi I make music and stuff. You may be surprised.
https://soundcloud.com/sinclair-12

aitm

Quote from: "MitchellDaBomb"I've never tried a kumquat...Nice allusions though..although very petty

Petty? There is absolute truth that fruit has helped the human race. There is absolute truth that fruit exists. You are the one presenting the petty.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

MitchellDaBomb

Quote from: "aitm"
Quote from: "MitchellDaBomb"I've never tried a kumquat...Nice allusions though..although very petty

Petty? There is absolute truth that fruit has helped the human race. There is absolute truth that fruit exists. You are the one presenting the petty.

There are good fruits and bad fruits, on this plane, and in the hereafter. Some fruits are poison, and some are refreshing. There is absolute truth that the concept of anything exists, but the only concept that incites fear into the hearts of men is Death...Like I said before, everything is perceptual in this life, except for death

Plu

You're a scaredy cat. I don't fear death. Apparently your fear of it is so overwhelming it has rotted away your brain before you even died.

MitchellDaBomb

Quote from: "Plu"You're a scaredy cat. I don't fear death. Apparently your fear of it is so overwhelming it has rotted away your brain before you even died.

When death comes knocking at your door...you won't be enjoying yourself idly.
I fear death because I fear my lord...You too fear death, even if you perceive not.

Insult to Rocks

Quote from: "MitchellDaBomb"
Quote from: "Plu"You're a scaredy cat. I don't fear death. Apparently your fear of it is so overwhelming it has rotted away your brain before you even died.

I fear death because I fear my lord...You too fear death, even if you perceive not.
I don't fear death. As you have said many times before, what's the point in being afraid of something that is going to happen no matter what you do? No, the only thing I fear is wasting my life, something you seem to be doing in spades.
"We must respect the other fellow\'s religion, but only in the sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his children smart."
-- H. L. Mencken

Plu

Quote from: "MitchellDaBomb"

I'll make an analogy that I've made before: just because I don't want to step in a pile of dog shit doesn't mean I'm scared of it.

Icarus

Quote from: "MitchellDaBomb"I love that..makes things more interesting

Yep, stubbornness and the refusal to accept anyone else's thoughts that happen do disagree with the fantasy world in your head always makes discussions more interesting. Discussions only using evidence are boring as hell; where's the fun in not being able to yell "Pink unicorn" as an explanation for an event and have it accepted as a valid argument.

Hijiri Byakuren

I don't fear death unless I'm fixating on it during a panic attack. (I have fucking 5 Hour Energy to thank for those lovely episodes.)
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Solitary

How can we fear death if we haven't died? We fear dying because we are programed to survive.  We fear for our lives not death. Death is an imaginary fear like the fear of hell. I love it when people think other people fear the same imaginary fears they have. I have been clinically dead 2or3 times during surgery, I have had many panic attacks that are a living hell for about 20 minutes. I had three seizures that resulted in panic attacks. I had blood clots in my legs three times that went to my lungs that is fatal 30% of the time.

I had an ischemic attack in my back yard walking  that made my heart go unstable while my vision ceased to exist, then my hearing while still conscious knowing I was going to be dead shortly. My emergency doctor told me if I had known to keep breathing deeply I would have died in 20-30 seconds. I was not afraid because I was too busy fighting for my life. I look forward to death, nether wishing for it, nor denying it, just waiting for non consciousness and physical death and not being aware.

I can't think of anything worse than not dying. Until you have spent days like I have being deathly sick and pegging out the meter on pain, you have no idea what a relief it is to die. I have PTAD disorder from events in my life that are far worse than being unconscious and dying. Only a brave man fights for his life, a coward dies because it is easy to die and be afraid of imaginary things all the time by superstitious nonsense thinking you won't.  :P  :roll:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

MitchellDaBomb

Quote from: "Solitary"How can we fear death if we haven't died? We fear dying because we are programed to survive.  We fear for our lives not death. Death is an imaginary fear like the fear of hell. I love it when people think other people fear the same imaginary fears they have. I have been clinically dead 2or3 times during surgery, I have had many panic attacks that are a living hell for about 20 minutes. I had three seizures that resulted in panic attacks. I had blood clots in my legs three times that went to my lungs that is fatal 30% of the time.

I had an ischemic attack in my back yard walking  that made my heart go unstable while my vision ceased to exist, then my hearing while still conscious knowing I was going to be dead shortly. My emergency doctor told me if I had known to keep breathing deeply I would have died in 20-30 seconds. I was not afraid because I was too busy fighting for my life. I look forward to death, nether wishing for it, nor denying it, just waiting for non consciousness and physical death and not being aware.

I can't think of anything worse than not dying. Until you have spent days like I have being deathly sick and pegging out the meter on pain, you have no idea what a relief it is to die. I have PTAD disorder from events in my life that are far worse than being unconscious and dying. Only a brave man fights for his life, a coward dies because it is easy to die and be afraid of imaginary things all the time by superstitious nonsense thinking you won't.  :P  :roll:  Solitary

But the action of death is your worse fear...you said I don't understand pain of being deathly sick...which means you fear Deathly illness.
Were programmed to survive...like you said...How is death not the biggest fear if it is programmed within our very being?..Surely you don't wish to die, in solitary